Guitar Compilation

Here's a few pics of my ESP LTD Alexi 600.
I don't give a flying fuck about comments like "OOH ALEXI FANBOI LOLS GAY"
Check it out..
I'm a boy.
I'm a fan of Alexi.
So yeah, I am a fanboy - do you HAVE to point it out?

Also: I'm paying off an RR3 at the moment to my local music store.
I'll put up pictures when I finish paying for it.

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Please excuse the bad quality, I couldn't find the camera so I used a webcam.

:lol::lol:

And SeeOhBeeHacheSee, if you're worried about being called a fanboy, why don't you check the first post of this thread and see how many people here have a RR guitar, ESP or Jackson. :lol:

And it should actually be SeeOhBeeAchSee. The H letter doesn't start with a H sound, it's an A, like in Aiden. :)

No hes right, everyone here who has an ESP or Jackson RR is an outright fanboy wannabe, Stop trying to play the same gear alexi has because your a total fanboy.

Stupid fanboys...anyways, check out my new setup!

IMG_2150.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mesa 2x12 with V30s. I use the mesa cab for smaller gigs and rehearsals, the marshall for bigger venues, and both right now in my basement because i just figured out i can hook them both up to the same channel on my poweramp haha

want want want.

Same here, and <900€ is way better than what I expected! :kickass:

Good guitar for arsing about with tunings, I'd get the replica though, not forking out £2000+

Woot? It's about £600 the one I've posted, :lol:

I swear, the next time I fucking hear that I'm stabbing the first person I see wearing a CoB shirt.

:lol::lol::lol: That made my day dude! I literally burst into laugh, my sister came asking what had happened, :lol:

No hes right, everyone here who has an ESP or Jackson RR is an outright fanboy wannabe, Stop trying to play the same gear alexi has because your a total fanboy.

Stupid fanboys...anyways, check out my new setup!

IMG_2150.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed, stupid fanboys who want to get the same set as Alexi..... :lol::lol:

Nice setup dude, now record record record!

It's awesome,
Resonance and Presence controls are really effective, they make a big difference to the sound.
Switchable Ohms ratings is awesome
2 speaker outputs per channel
and its loud enough to literally make you go deaf.

For the price you really cant get anything better, EL84s sound good too

I'm getting a j-50bc and je-1000 installed in my rr24,Its in a luthier's shop right now.

Tell me how much it affects your over all tone? Does it make a worlds of difference and give you that old super trebly tone like early stone and Bodom? Or is that more of just the Lee Jackson pre amps. Either way tell me how this combo effects your over all tone and sound and pro's and con's. I'm real interested.

Well I don't have the Lee Jackson preamp,the only thing I use is a marshall vs100 combo amp which is decent for now.I'm planning to get a job this summer and buy a jcm 900 head and use the combo amp as a 1 speaker cab.Anyway,the guitar won't be back till monday.I used Emg 81 before so we'll see how they compare,I know for sure though that the j-50bc+je-1000 has more clarity than the 81.But I'll be sure to let you know!