Guitar Compilation

192460.jpg

lol pretty weird rr shape:lol:

Wow them RR's look like they have terrible fret access.
Cool, random question, what is the best Carparison guitar in terms of playability, sounds and looks regardless of price?

All Caparisons are farely expensive, though they are a fair bit cheaper then going through a custom shop like ESP, Jackson, Dean etc. There's not much price between them all, except the Quilted Angelus. But yeah it depends really... I'd say the TAT has the best playability out of the 24fretters as it's neckthrough and it's also Alder which I like (The rest are mahogany). The Horus might be better than the TAT's, seeing as it's 27frets which would make it very easy to access the 24th fret. The TAT's still play amazingly though. You'd never have a problem with fret access.

But yeah I personally don't like the look of 27frets, especially me being a small guy and all. If you're really interested in Caparison's you should go sign up on the bmusic.com.au forums (They run the official Caparison forum) the guys there will help you with your decision :)

Wow them RR's look like they have terrible fret access.

All Caparisons are farely expensive, though they are a fair bit cheaper then going through a custom shop like ESP, Jackson, Dean etc. There's not much price between them all, except the Quilted Angelus. But yeah it depends really... I'd say the TAT has the best playability out of the 24fretters as it's neckthrough and it's also Alder which I like (The rest are mahogany). The Horus might be better than the TAT's, seeing as it's 27frets which would make it very easy to access the 24th fret. The TAT's still play amazingly though. You'd never have a problem with fret access.

But yeah I personally don't like the look of 27frets, especially me being a small guy and all. If you're really interested in Caparison's you should go sign up on the bmusic.com.au forums (They run the official Caparison forum) the guys there will help you with your decision :)

Thanks man!

what cap. do you have?

I don't own a caparison. I don't have enough money for that, not at the same time as having a great amp.

What I do own though, is an Ibanez s540 with maple fretboard - and a caparison PH-R in bridge position+two Dimarzios.

I bought the PH-R of some guy who wanted EMGs in his Caparison (I still don't get why).

About Caparisons; they are all handmade, and fairly cheaper than custom shops. Unless you need something totally different and wicked, I'd go with a Caparison over a custom shop any day :p.

Unless it's warmoth...those can be made for cheaper than a caparison. Therefore I think my next guitar will be a warmoth soloist that will try and imitate this guitar;
pgm100.gif

I will of course put a Caparison PH-R in that one too, so I'll try and get my hands on another one. Even though it's not pink :p
Also I might try the Alexi gainbooster with mid boost, because I have to have my presence ridicously high with the EMG afterburner.