Guitar Compilation

:lol:

....:lol: I just thought something but i better shut up about it :lol:

Well congratulations. I will stay with getting a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser BCH

''Too much bling bling for me'' amirite?? :lol:

SuomenYnkkä;7340317 said:
hmm... just realised what my post also can mean... SHIT! I hate that my english sucks!!!

^I've seen way worse! MYSELF INCLUDED :lol:

I might be the dumbest people on earth or might it be that I slept only 4 hours, but I see nothing that could mean something wrong or weird in his post, :ill:

Meh might not but it seemed. And I wasn't saying you did bad, I do use a shitload of :lol:, I just said that (in case it had been for me) you picked the post with less smilies. I'm no denying the obvious, I use a lot ot :lol:

Man How Long Do ESP Guitars Take To Ship From japan to singapore ive been waitin my F'in ass off for my Sawtooth,its been 1 week overdue the worst case senario waiting time of 3 months cause its usually 2 months :(stupid ass guitar shop

no, it's not that, but the phenom gets pissed for some reason everytime he sees a rr24 yellow with gold hardware:p
it doesn't look bad but for most it's about looking same like alexi:loco::lol:
*shhh* Don't say it out loud!!!:lol:
Calm down man... caaaaaalm.
Okay. Must...be...calm. TOO MUCH SUGAR IN MY BLOOD...:lol:
:lol:

''Too much bling bling for me'' amirite?? :lol:

I might be the dumbest people on earth or might it be that I slept only 4 hours, but I see nothing that could mean something wrong or weird in his post, :ill:
You are right about that too...blings can kiss my ass :lol: As for the post. I see nothing wrong it that particular post either.

You ordered an actual ESP Sawtooth??

DID YOU NOT REMEMBER THE TALK we had some time ago about 2 months XDDD

DUH and i said id post it in the guitar complation....

OFF COURSE IM FANBOI XDDD NIGGA PLEASE...*thanks to phenoms Nigga Ways XDD*

But I really fell in love with rhoads shaped Guitars and Since I cant get a good damn V herre from Jackson,and i fell in love with the Sawtooth with gold hardware,when i got to know COB,durin the period after Alexi lost his wildchild and stone guitar,MEH LOVES MEH SAWTOOTH,and those cunts in the shop are like,*every DAMN week*ohh....its in the middle of the ocean...flyin from japan now,until now im like at the tip of my tongue F&&**&^(^%)@(^(@) YOU,PRICK WHERES MY GUITAR EVER HEARD OF STATUS QUO,I COULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE ONLINE AND ID TAKE ME LESS TIME,ARGH!@!!!!!:erk::erk:

But I fear The retaliation of the guitar shop if i fume on them....so im trying my best to keep my cool...the stress is tearin me apart!!!!!!!!!!i keep thinkin of it,will it come tml...next week....the week after that.....next monthNO!!!!!!........why me why cant it go faster ive been waiting for so freakin long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

what about rr24?

Nahh. The limited one has upside down inlays (plastic too...) and the other one has normal fins but no neck binding. I HATE that, makes it looks so cheap without it.

I might get the black RR24M though, that's really nice.

But c'mon, they're near the price of a J2SP and you get plastic inlays and "defects". If I spend that much money on a guitar, I want it to be exactly how I want it otherwise i'll be sitting here regretting it.

I was considering an RR24 before the J2SP because I wasn't into gold hardware at first but I didn't want upside down inlays that were plastic or no neck binding. I would have felt weird holding a guitar that I wasn't 100% satisfied with. I looked at a few more pics of the J2SP and it hit me that it was a much better choice for me. I don't regret it one bit so going to an RR24 after owning this would be rediculous.

ShadowchildCOBHC said:
man how long do you have to work before you get one RR ???

If I was REALLY desperate for one, I could save up in about 3/4 months I suppose. I have to pay quite a bit to my mum out of my monthly wage so saving progress is slow now.

^yea good point man/i just wouldnt be able to stand it ifi didnt get a guitar to my highest satisfaction if its a bomb of a price haha