Jackson Stars RR-J2SP

Well, that's not a Jackson Stars but you can see the difference. Look at the first tuner and the truss rod cover ;)

USA________________________________JAPAN
rr1-head-small.jpg
pro-head-small.jpg

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/JacksonRhoadsInfo.htm

Well, that's not a Jackson Stars but you can see the difference. Look at the first tuner and the truss rod cover ;)

USA________________________________JAPAN
rr1-head-small.jpg
pro-head-small.jpg

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/JacksonRhoadsInfo.htm

That's weidr...here's headstock shot of the 1990 RR PRO I used to have:
DSC04620m.jpg

It is same size as USAs and bigger than on that RR PRO on the audiozone page. That one looks like Jackson Stars size.

And truss rod covers are the same. I had them all. Jackson MIJ, Jackson Stars, Grover Jackson, Jackson USA.

Not that I know of, but it's possible they made a bigger logo in order to fit "Rhoads Pro" text on it.

But the Jackson Stars do indeed have a shorter headstock. Just google for some pics and you'll see.

While we're at the Jackson discussion: Someone sells the RR24 limited edition on ebay (only to the US though): http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-RR24-Pr...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

You are looking at a Jackson RR24 Pro Shop Guitar with Reverse Inlays, near mint. This guitar is 1 of 75. When made in the factory only 75 guitars were made with upside down, or reverse inlay, making this rare, and will only grow in value. This guitar comes with an EMG 81 Active pickup , and a Real Floyd Rose Tremolo. I have taking great care of this guitar, it has no buckle rash at all, the only imperfections it has is a minor mark shown in picture 4, and a barely noticeable chip in the top of the fin, it was so small, the camera couldn't pick it up so I didn't bother putting up the pic, but if you need me to show you I can. The price I have set for this near new condition rare guitar is a steal.

Lol at the seller, these are still available in shop and way not as rare as he is saying.

Wtf? 75 guitars were made of these, that means rare. And I haven't seen them in a shop so far.

OT: Nazgul, a friend of mine has a Jackson with the serial 3260 and a weird nuclear looking finish. I looked it up here: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/serialnumbers.php what would mean that it's a pretty old custom. Yay or nay?

He's saying 75 pieces, I'm sure there are more. I thought 200 but I can't find any info about it anymore.

Rr24 ltd, they used a wrong pic for it though, but if you go back, you can see the real rr24yellow bevels is also listed.
The limited one is even cheaper than the others.

Yes, I know which one he's selling. And they sell them in the links I gave, but they used a pic of a regular yellowbeveled one for it. But it's over a year since they made them, they're still selling them in the shop and I saw lots of them on youtube, can't be they made only 75?. Dno

No, I have no pics at the moment, and the number is definitely only 3260 (at least that's what he says).

By the way, he's a bassist and nearly never plays guitar, plus he bought it for 400 bucks a few year ago from some fool. Both didn't even know what it was until 2 minutes ago. I'll post pics if he sends me some.

Different shaped saddles and maybe the baseplate too.

Pics or it didn't happen, which I think it's impossible when they're crafted following the same specs as the OFR, only that in Korea instead of Germany.

Thanks about the Stars/normal Jacksons headstock thing, never knew about it.

He sells one with reversed inlays and neck binding... I think 75 is the correct number.

In Musicstore they do sell the Ltd one too, the one that marfal said. I emailed them about it because I was like ''WTF they can't still be selling it if there were 75'' and they told me that they indeed are still selling the reversed inlays and ivoroid binding one.

OT: Nazgul, a friend of mine has a Jackson with the serial 3260 and a weird nuclear looking finish. I looked it up here: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/serialnumbers.php what would mean that it's a pretty old custom. Yay or nay?

Probably. It can't be the RR shape, it would have serial RR3260, but the Custom Shop is not that far yet :D...they are around RR3100 I'd say.

Bolt-on dinky I'd guess? Must be old then, yes.

children of COB-I will find pics for you.

ive also noticed that,not jsut the saddles but on the fine tuners cause both of ym OFRs have those very nicely made finer uners whilst the LFR has cunky ones and also the way with the OFR is to tune as much as you can to a note while keeping it on the tad to the flat part cause the standard range of the fine tuners on the OFR are lower then the LFR well thats what ive noticed

^The Floyd we're comparing to the OFR is not a licensed one, but one made in Korea but under THE SAME specs as the OFR.

@Nazgul: Sorry but I don't see how having those stupid look differences in the saddles and on the width of the fine tuners can affect the working of the floyd man. It's ok, it's an OFR and it's made in Korea, so it can't be 100% like the german one specially in looks, but why sould it work worse if it's built under the same specs and we (all RR24 users) are telling you that it indeed works as an OFR? We're not saying it's an OFR (or at least I've never said that because I knew that it wasn't as Jackson never featured it as an OFR), but that it works like one.

And BTW, that Charvel is fucking hot, the owner must be proud.