alexi's guitars

lakebodomkiller

random hero
Nov 25, 2001
texas
Visit site
ok i know there has been alot of posts about alexi and his guitars but since needled warheart posted that link to the 24 fret jackson stars guitar, i have been wondering, why wouldnt alexi just use a jackson stars, they are the same specs as a usa rhoads and they are 24 fret, the only thing different i can see is they have the neck pickup, if alexi was sooo desperate to get a jackson guitar couldnt he just had one of those, i mean he got his esps from japan?????:err:

I could be wrong but the guitar alexi plays in Reap and Roll video look a hell of a lot like the one needled warheart posted.

www.jacksonstars.com

lakebodomkiller said:
why wouldnt alexi just use a jackson stars, they are the same specs as a usa rhoads and they are 24 fret, the only thing different i can see is they have the neck pickup, if alexi was sooo desperate to get a jackson guitar couldnt he just had one of those, i mean he got his esps from japan?????:err:
Maybe he just wanted to use what he wanted to....
:err:

lakebodomkiller said:
ok i know there has been alot of posts about alexi and his guitars but since needled warheart posted that link to the 24 fret jackson stars guitar, i have been wondering, why wouldnt alexi just use a jackson stars, they are the same specs as a usa rhoads and they are 24 fret, the only thing different i can see is they have the neck pickup, if alexi was sooo desperate to get a jackson guitar couldnt he just had one of those, i mean he got his esps from japan?????:err:

I could be wrong but the guitar alexi plays in Reap and Roll video look a hell of a lot like the one needled warheart posted.

www.jacksonstars.com

BEcuase he was offered an endorsement with ESP (i believe, i dont really care what he plays, its WHAT he plays is the issue :D)

but his eps are custom made man, not stock stuff there. if i were alexi and had the chance to get an endorsment deal with custom made signature guitars i would fucking go for it

ESP offers superior instruments *hah!* and plus they pay cash. Would you HONESTLY turn that down just because you're loyal to one company? ITS CASH. everyone has a price.

slaesh said:
but his eps are custom made man, not stock stuff there.

I dunno if this was aimed at me or not... but i will answer incase it was:

I know this man, when a company is gonna endorse you they hardly give you an off the shelf guitar :D

needled, it was not aimed to you it was aimed to the one who said he could get an jackson stars guitar..

he HZ's boost better i believe

btw, do you guys really think alexi would settle for the next best? no, such a guitarist don't, so all who say "jackson the shit", i am confident that esp can make rhoads shaped guitars just as good as jackson can.. for us jackson might be the best choice cause we wont have to pay 3600 euro for a neckthru RR, but for alexi, who had to choose between waiting a year and paying for a jackson or getting a custom made rr for free its a whole different story!

i would'nt build an opinion like that without having played ALOT of top of the line custom made esp's and alot och custom made jacksons..

jus kidding

well ok..

to me guitars that suck are guitars like cheap squier, yamaha, j&d brothers, cheap bcrich and so on

I think he had some custom made, to his needs and desires, so I don't think it's crap, he wouldn't play it rather than a Jackson if it wasn't better (iho). Plus his Jackson was stolen shortly before a tour (dont remember which one, it's somewhere on scythesofbodom) and ESP came with an offer just in time for the tour...