Jackson Randy Rhoads

Sinergy

Warheart
Mar 15, 2004
fuckin Germany
www.idonthaveone.de
Hey,
there was a message some time back, that Alexi's Guitars were stolen by somebody. Does somebody know if they already figured out who it was?
Thanks.

And the Second question, also 'bout the Randy Rhoads:
I looked for any Randy Rhoads Jackson-Guitar with 24 frets. But I can't find it anywhere. :( If my memory is correct, Alexi played one with 24 frets, didn't he? Was this thing a custom model? But i don't think, that he had a custom Modell at the start of Bodom. So, It'd be great if you could tell me.

Thanks,
bye :)

Sinergy said:
I looked for any Randy Rhoads Jackson-Guitar with 24 frets. But I can't find it anywhere. :( If my memory is correct, Alexi played one with 24 frets, didn't he? Was this thing a custom model? But i don't think, that he had a custom Modell at the start of Bodom. So, It'd be great if you could tell me.

Thanks,
bye :)

Yes, alexi played custom jacksons.

the first one (black with white pinstripeS) was bought from Jiri from stone and was used on something wild, the first CoB album.
this, along with the wildchild (24 frets yellow bevels) were stolen in 2002.

As I remember correctly, there was a thread here, long time ago, when some guy told that there is a stock model of Jackson RR with 24 frets, you just have to seek it out, good luck

There was a jackson RR l/l-

alder body, single hum, yellow bevels, single volume, gold hardware, rosewood fingerbaord, maple unfinished neck and it was bolt on.

Only 60 were made and sold only in finland.

i think bodomite said he had an RR-LL. i can't remember if he was joking or not, it was a while ago.

speaking of bodomite, where is that homo? :loco:

okay, hold on here. I had thought that alexi had used a 5150 and a black ibanez to record SW, and THEN got the first rhoads for the tour......I -know- he said this in an interview i saw somewhere a long time ago..........