ESP Sucks !!

so what, ESP makes good guitars. it may be damn ugly, but it probably plays pretty damn good. why do people have to be so elitist about fucking guitar brands? jesus

Jesus get over it already. If you think the kind of guitar matters you're fucking retarded. If Jackson didn't want to make me a custom guitar and ESP did (like what, a 2000 dollar guitar at least?), I sure as hell know who'd I go with. This is getting to be as bad as the Trooper thing was... well lets not go that far.

Of course guitars matters but the fact is even if he would have changed by free will, Roope has played much longer than most of you guys so I think he would know what the heck he was getting himself into.... IMO complaints about this are wasted time. but whatever

that ESP is a ridiculous joke. and a not very funny one.

in fact, ESP never came up with any new guitar designs, every single guitar they ever made was a ripoff from another company's design. And yes, their custom shop may build decent guitars, i don,t know i've never played on one.... but in general, if you want good quality, DON'T buy an ESP in a guitar store. Many of the old Kramer's were actually made by ESP, and they retail for about 1/3 of the exact same guitar that says ESP on it.

As for sound... well really you could take any yard sale piece of shit and beef it up with a few properly applied effects, and it will sound at least half decent. Especially if you replace the pickups with some good ones. But for playability, intonation, and general quality.......

anyway, as i said i've never played on any guitar that i like better than my jackson's.

Both Alexi and Roope have disapointed me with their choice of axes but I don't really care. It's their choice and that's fine if it works for them. I will always associate Alexi and Roope to Jackson guitars,since they were both inspirations for me getting a RR shaped guitar and a Jackson.

Btw,I think Roope's new guitar is ugly but,again,it was his choice,not mine.

OutlawCFH said:
I will always associate Alexi and Roope to Jackson guitars,since they were both inspirations for me getting a RR shaped guitar and a Jackson.
So will I. I got my Jackson RX10D because (1), I thought it looked bad ass, (2), It played a lot better than my Epiphone POS 1300, and (3), Alexi played it. Both of the guitars I have gotten have been because i saw my favorite band at the time using it. I discovered Jackson's before I discovered ESP, so I will always look at jackson in a different light, but I also agree with some of the other people here, saying its their choice, and all that.

ok whoever is questioning roopes judgement should be kicked square in the mutha fucking nuts. he is 37.87 X better than you so quit bitching! that guitar rocks and the good esp's rock!

and for good measure...........Fuck you!!! :yell:

Darthlardo said:
ok whoever is questioning roopes judgement should be kicked square in the mutha fucking nuts. he is 37.87 X better than you so quit bitching! that guitar rocks and the good esp's rock!

and for good measure...........Fuck you!!! :yell:
We're not questioning his judgement, were gving our opinions about his new guitar, and the concensus so far is split about fifty-fifty, between ugly looking and bad ass looking. this blind devotion is mindless, and you should not criticize others for having an opinion that you dont agree with.

my first guitar was a jackson, that's the reason why i like them so much :Spin:
and like Bob.. i think they look badass :)

But meh i don't really care much about what kind of guitar it is aslong as it's good to play on.

Obviously Roope likes his ESP, and that's why he's playing it. If you don't like it then you can go cry about it because it shouldn't concern you. If you like Jacksons, cool, and if you like ESPs that's cool too, but you shouldn't care about what others choose to play.

GhostOfPerdition said:
Obviously Roope likes his ESP, and that's why he's playing it. If you don't like it then you can go cry about it because it shouldn't concern you. If you like Jacksons, cool, and if you like ESPs that's cool too, but you shouldn't care about what others choose to play.

^ zing!