Roope Latvala goes ESP

I love jackson guitars, and it pissed me off when Alexi switched to ESP. Everyone is going to esp now adays even Dave Mustaine! But whatever doesnt change shit all , children of bodom will still kickass

PS i have a jacksonn warrior and it fucking rules

I always thought Roope was A die hard jackson man. Hes Played them since 87, I don't understand why the sudden change. Aaand, didn't he design the RR-LL, so what the fuck is going on here. I will ask roope And alexi when i see them in Denver. I will also try to figure out the answer to the post asked question that has pondered all of you: "what in Alexi's and Roope's Rack system."

Plus, i thought Roope had a psuedo-endorsement deal with Musamaailma, at least that what he says in this thread down below. All the really good metal players that have relied on Jackson guitars for so long are going over to ESP. Now, theres nothing wrong with ESP, but when one "family"treats you good with the best guitars, why go anywhere else. (examples - Dave Mustaine, Alexi Laiho, and now ROOPE LAVALA) Does this have something to do with the fender Buy Up of Jackson/Charvel? If Randy Rhoads were alive today, how many of you think that he would run to ESP like these other "Gods of Metal"
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10462

and

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10745

@delt: you had a lot to say about the RR-LL's can you give us the one TRUE description of this guitar.

> @delt: you had a lot to say about the RR-LL's can you give us
> the one TRUE description of this guitar.

Well, i've never played on a RR-LL so i can't really say. However as some of you know, i'm making the final touches on an awesome project 24 fret Rhoads - heavily modified Charvel "Avenger" Rhoads body (alder wood) and a Jackson KE3 neck which is slightly narrower in the "depth" than standard Rhoads necks. it's AWESOME. Plays even better than any other Rhoads i've had the pleasure of trying out - specially thanks to some modifications i did to the body :D

The real mc.coy RR-LL's that Alexi and Roope use(d) are neck-thru construction, but the 60 or 80 production models that were made in Finland had bolt-on neck, and i believe the same EMG 81 active humbucker at the bridge. I don't really know much more about the RR-LL in particular, but personally, my 24 fret RR is definitely -the- best axe i've ever played. I spent lots of effort, time and money to get absolute top-notch quality parts, and make sure all the work is done properly, in the best approach possible, and of professional grade - even if it meant 10 times more trouble to have a slight detail improved. I didn't try to model it on someone else's guitar, i just went with my own specs and preference. So far, other guitarists jaw drops when they see it, and they agree even more when they try it out.. which i believe is a good sign :) :)

RANDY, WE OWE YOU MAN!!!!

^ tr00 hehheha, this whole ESP turning on thing is pathetic, are those axes so fucking good to sacrifice the best guitar mark ever? Or its all about the money? Even I cant believe in that, I know that times are changing and money are bocoming the most wanted thing...

It's a Star, not a Warrior. Charvel invented it in 1981 or 1982, but hasn't made them in a LONG time. It looks better than Alexi's Rhoads copy anyway. Nothing gay about it, and Roope's playing will make that of his critics look gay, for sure!

BodomiC, Roope lost his endorsement
the same time as Alexi, plus SP endorsed the BANDS, not the guys individually. So if Roope wants to stay in COB and Sinergy he HAS to play ESP. He probably just got away with using Jacksons until his custom Star was ready. If he can make some extra money instead of having to quit music for a regular
job, why begrudge that? Would you rather he play acksons in his living room and you never get to hear or see him? Jackson didn't pay them, they just got discounts,
not even free guitars. They stood by Jackson for years but Jackson snubbed them when Alexi's guitars were robbed and he needed quick replacements. That's when ESP came through for him, and he really had no choice when ESP WOULD build him a guitar quickly, give it to him and pay him for using their guitars, while Jackson actually CANCELLED his order for a new custom Rhoads, that he was going to PAY FOR himself. So since they fukked him hard, yeah he went to ESP. What would YOU do, bend over and let them have another go?

yeah this SUCKS it's really that they had no damn choice, and no damn luck at all.... especially Alexi. As i said on the Sinergy board, Fender is systematically FUCKING UP AND LOSING all Jackson's endorsements. So no wonder all good guitar players go to some other company when they get fucked up the ass the way Alexi did.

....btw i thought only COB, not Sinergy, was endorsed by ESP .... ?

and no wonder ESP have more than enough money to pay people to use their shit guitar ripoffs, selling junk for 3 - 4 times what it's worth. Jackson couldn't afford to do that, when they spend so much time and effort to build the best axe possible just giving them away would drive them out of business quick.

delt said:
....btw i thought only COB, not Sinergy, was endorsed by ESP .... ?
But since Alexi got the guitars stolen, and Alexi is in both COB AND SInergy, Sinergy is also in th edeal too, and now because of that, Roope gets shafted.

To the guy who stole Alexi's Guitar's: if I EVER find you, you will wish upon your self all the hells of the universe once I get done with you. You have managed, not only to screw Alexi out of his beautiful guitars, but now he lost his endorsment deals, and now Roope got dragged into it. I hope your real fuckin proud of yourself man.

Im sure Roope will still record with the Jacksons, right?

And thanks you, mjolnir, for relaying the truth of what happened.

> To the guy who stole Alexi's Guitar's: if I EVER find you, you will wish upon your self all
> the hells of the universe once I get done with you.

I second that. In fact, when you're done with this pathetic piece of shit, please send me the still-barely-alive remains crammed in the smallest box you can fit them in, i'd also have a few words to say in person to this... individual.

mjolnir said:
They stood by Jackson for years but Jackson snubbed them when Alexi's guitars were robbed and he needed quick replacements. That's when ESP came through for him, and he really had no choice when ESP WOULD build him a guitar quickly, give it to him and pay him for using their guitars, while Jackson actually CANCELLED his order for a new custom Rhoads, that he was going to PAY FOR himself. So since they fukked him hard, yeah he went to ESP. What would YOU do, bend over and let them have another go?
Whoa :yuk: now THAT must have sucked! I mean, of course I knew Alexi's Jacksons were stolen, but I didn't know Jackson cancelled his order for a new RR after that....again: :yuk:

As far as I know they didn't cancel any order done by Alexi but they just told him that they could do the guitar Alexi wanted to have in 12 months. ESP did the same in 3 months.

> As far as I know they didn't cancel any order done by Alexi but they just told him that
> they could do the guitar Alexi wanted to have in 12 months. ESP did the same in 3 months.

... and you see the result. :yuk: :ill: