New guitars and henkka's new bass

Elysian893 said:
i agree with whoever said it, emg hz suck.

Matter of taste, really. Atleast I think EMG HZ's beat Duncan's Detonators. And I really dig the tone in a mahogany-bodied guitar through my old and crappy valvestate. (Yes this was a useless post again... )

nikon87 said:
Matter of taste, really. Atleast I think EMG HZ's beat Duncan's Detonators. And I really dig the tone in a mahogany-bodied guitar through my old and crappy valvestate. (Yes this was a useless post again... )
hz have nothing on the dimarzio x2n

people, pickups aren't expensive at all...and putting stupid emg-hz in 4000 $ guitar is just...not so smart. it is desecrating good instrument. there are much better choises. and though that pickup has low output, it is also trebly, and you can't have fat tone.
i would never put trebly pickup in 1 hum guitar (which already has bright sound). roope did good thing putting invader in his gtr. it is pretty bassy pickup.
if you remember their old jacksons had j50bc which is bassy too. that's why they sounded so good.

Henkka's viper ain't that fugly, but I still prefer his older 4-string ESP. I playx bass too and I wat either an araya model opr a warlock as soon as I can afford a proper thingy.
And as for Allu's new axe,Iwas expecting something completely new.....but oh well, the most important thing is the SOUND ayway. I'm shitfaced so don't mind if I don't make sende right now.

DeathPact said:
I fucking love alexis tone, thats what makes bodom reap.!
on albums even his esp sounds very good (good production), live it can suck big one sometimes :puke:
before 2003 live was great also ;) it is my favourite tone, that's why i'm so dissapointed nowdays