New guitars and henkka's new bass

Greg Moore said:
5 Models ?? I think he's got four now.

The black with white stripes
The with with black stripes
The "old" yellow-black
The "new" yellow-black

Which is number 5 ?

new white with saw-tooth inlays. look at guitar stand ;)

borissikic said:
new white with saw-tooth inlays. look at guitar stand ;)

Don't know about which guitar you're talking. I just know the white white the scythe inlays which he was playing this festivals.

Oh my. That's beyond uber-fugly.
The original wildchild already looked like shit, the first esp managed to be be even worse and now with that horrible reverse inlays it just scraped the bottom of the barrel. =\
The other is better, but not good looking in any way. His best-looking guitar is the randy rhoads' copycat. He should start innovating....

I just talked with a friend about Alexis new guitars and i showed them the picture of the new white ESP with sawtooth inlays and he told me, that he's got a guitar magazine from finland in which there are pictures of Alexi with this guitar in the studio during the recordings of Are you dead yet? So that means the guitar isn't really new. Maybe little Alexi has got much more fuckin ESP Customs, which we don't know about :D

well that white one was in their guitar rack, so i guess he already played it live. but according to text, they gave him black with gold stripes in japan, so that is new prototype (if we can call it like that, it is the same fuckin guitar)

-Gavin- said:
I never complain if a band doesn't progress...

Infact, if i like a band, i want them to stay that way...

*cough* kalmah, norther, ensiferum, dragonforce, kamelot *cough*:D

its called a double rhoads its kinda like a v but and bit longer. i doubt alexi will use it its just for those yanks who can't afford postage from japan.

borissikic said:
well that white one was in their guitar rack, so i guess he already played it live. but according to text, they gave him black with gold stripes in japan, so that is new prototype (if we can call it like that, it is the same fuckin guitar)

Or maybe the white one was there, if someone happened to one of his other guitars, so he can change and continue

alexi should have got a green camo paint job or red with black pinstripes, or broken mirror effect like that guy in imperanon