NEW Edwards edition of Alexi's Pink Sawtooth

Man the RR24M is bad ass, I have one! All I can say, is pick which guitar you think looks better the edwards or the jackson. Both are good and you can always change pups.. People say a lot of bad stuff because jackson is now fender or something but i think of it this way, same people in the same shop making the samething with a different name.. you end up with the same quality. Just my opinion, of course what do I know I live on the side of a mountain in VA >.>

Caught this baby on ebay, I figured I would go ahead and get it..This guitar lets a man be able to wear something pink, and still look bad ass. I like the set up with the emg hz passives and the mm-04 boost, was thinking of having another emg hz passive in the nect installed too if it was possible.

Possible, but very expensive. Couple hundred easy. Probably half the cost of what you paid for the guitar.

Well my brother works at the local music shop said he'd cut me a deal. All I need to do is bring the pup and it would be 50$. I guess im lucky n_n

Yes, very lucky. Assuming it gets done well, which I'm sure it will.

Man the RR24M is bad ass, I have one! All I can say, is pick which guitar you think looks better the edwards or the jackson. Both are good and you can always change pups.. People say a lot of bad stuff because jackson is now fender or something but i think of it this way, same people in the same shop making the samething with a different name.. you end up with the same quality. Just my opinion, of course what do I know I live on the side of a mountain in VA >.>

I love the maple board on the RR24M. :worship:

It's unique as fuck, plus I like how the jacksons are true to the RR shape obviously.

:headbang:

Well the RR24M has the huge fucking wing which can actualy hit your funny bone sometimes. Ive done it -.- I like the black with yellow bevels and black with red for the RR24M. I think theres a black with green and a white with black too. I must say though, I love every guitar and want them all. Just not those bolt on neck things, they can keep those.

actually played one while I was in Japan a couple weeks ago...sounds really good and the body seemed a little different from a typical RR

Played an Edwards? or RR24?

If it was the Edwards, it'd have the ESP SV shape. Which means it would be the RR, but slightly larger, and with the tummy cut as well as cut out at the top frets.

If you mean the RR24, how so?