selling my esp edwards al128 scythe

dude you´re fucking dumb, thats what i can say
Since when did it matter that when he/she bought the guitar? Innuendo's point is that he bought the guitar in the forementioned price and he proved you wrong. And now you're calling him dumb because he could prove it? :lol: With this kind of discussion abilities you will never get your guitar sold.

that shit was 5 years ago, we´re talking about getting an edwards brand new in this moment, if someone would like to buy a new edwards now, how much will he pay <- thats the matter of the discussion. i said "nobody could get an edwards for less than 1400e new in europe if they want it now and you went there and said "oh ive paid 700e" like if you paid it a month ago or something, denning what i said, like "no, you´re wrong, its so possible to buy it for 700e i even did it"

what the hell your argument matters to our discussion if you´re talking about something unrealistic now?, doesnt matter to anyone how much it was 5 years ago knowing that in this moment the price has much increased and nobody can get an edwards for 700e new at this moment.

what did you pretend by saying "ive bought an edwards for 700e"? aghr.. jesus christ. to hell you guys with your advices

dumb:err:

EDIT: and no, it wouldnt be "around 970e" now. its around 1181e as their online store says. without shipping and customs. -> http://www.ebay.de/itm/EDWARDS-by-ESP-E-AL-128-SCYTHE-White-with-Black-Pin-Stripe-/280857735658?pt=Guitar&hash=item41646cf1ea#ht_3136wt_1012
First your price was ridiculous. Now, your way of argumentation or should i say desperately-trying-to-insult-people-instead-of-not-argumentation...

There are possible actions if somebody proves you wrong:
a) you keep quiet
b) have the balls to admit that you were wrong
b) not being able to accept, trying to change what you just have said or bringing up new wrong facts.

a) ensures people dont make a big story out of it
b) is what gets you laid
c) makes you look even more dumb

Usually I avoid any discussion online because I dont give a fuck what other people think about my opinion. I just want to make sure people dont get ripped off.

Some facts for you to learn:
102,400 Yen are still 970€!
Japan to Germany customs are about 22%
Reading is winning.

New words for you to learn: Inflation, currency fluctuation.

Some speculation you can think about: I paid 650€ for pretty much the same guitar that is now being sold for more than 1000€. I dont think its worth it.

With this said, nunofrog is absolutely pawnd again. Thank you. I hope that he will accept it, but assuredly he will come up with some other stupid arguments like he did in the past. I just want to point out our discussion about Edwards guitars being superior over LTD guitars because they were build in the same factory, by the same workers, with the same material and all or handmade. The end of story was that Edwards guitars are build in China but he still argued that more expensive = better.. ^^

For everybody who hasn't read this really funny thread about Edwards and LTD guitars and nunofrgs "facts", pls take a look at this thread: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/children-bodom/298801-edwards-e-al-128-a.html

It's really worth reading it (nunofrg is entering at page 3).

LTD 600 vs Edwards, well the Edwards do look better, haven't tested a 600, but do own a real ESP SS Alexi, which basically is the same thing, but with the ESP logo and better electronics (stock), they are made at the same factory, and plays almost just as good as a RR1 og RR24, haven't tested a custom yet. I also have a LTD 200 which pretty much plays the same as an RR3. Betting the Edwards plays in between but with better looks. Who care's where the guitar was made as long as it holds up and plays good.
I'm not saying that we all should go order our custom fake jacksons from China/Asia, but when if the crafting is good (which it isn't at all those fake sites) it really doesn't matter :p

But selling a "copy" guitar at 900e is still too much, especially when you've got better alternatives at that price range.

This goes into my sig!

Dude that's what it says on my guarantee document, SS obviously stands for Signature Series and is also used in the serial. Example: SS09123234
But be my guest, just use it :p

Yeah my guitar is signed by both himmler and hitler beyond their graves ;)

nunofrg:
Read my post again. I said that there's a difference in price of 300-400€ between the Edwards Pink Sawtooth and the Edwards Scythe. Don't know what you're talking about...

Look here:

Edwards Scythe (with booster) for 1139€. Without booster it's 1050€
http://www.ebay.de/itm/ESP-EDWARDS-...8-/380431416117?pt=Guitar&hash=item58937abb35

Edwards Pink Sawtooth for 1482€
http://www.ebay.de/itm/EDWARDS-by-E...?pt=Guitar&hash=item4165742e51#ht_3105wt_1012

Makes a difference of 430€ (when you take a Scythe without booster).

And my advice to you was to sell your guitar for less than 950€ because nobody will buy it for that price.

Snowy: I just want to show him that you can buy a new Edwards for under 1100€. I was just talking about the price of the guitar itself.

Yeah, I know dude, I didnt think that you had never heard of zoll, I just like to mention them as they totally fucked my plans to buy gear (cheaper :D) from the US :(

The "... is a dick" part should have covered this but a) you're right about the price b) nobody (at least not somebody who sells stuff) should say stuff like "lul u gunna have 2 pay extra money for da import" because that's no reason to raise the price

Payd 800 euro's for mine Scythe NEW'NO Scratch !' and they guy Deliverd it himself by train from France to Holland ! speaking of service lol !

1000 euro's new for my Arrowhead incl shipping.

just to catch up with InnuenDO

Nope, he is probably reading through all Arcane's posts in this thread to find some tiny little errors and when he finds one, he makes his huge comeback and calls our wristband faggot friend "gay" and flees from the internet as a winner.

What I wanted to say is that it would be interesting to see if price in yen has changed. Because I wonder if the quality of the Edwards really changed or if its just the conversion Yen to Euro what makes them more expensive in Europe.