Selling my Alexi Edwards guitar

I have my git since 3 years now, used it live for 2,5 years and had it in my rehearsal place for months. When I clean my guitar you won't see any difference comparing to a new model. :D

Ah well I guess it's different for people. Kudos to you guys for keeping your guitars pristine for so long. For anyone who's wondering I live in Los Angeles, California. I've sent pm's to those who are interested.

wow shame this didn't come at a later time. I live in San Francisco so I could get it from you really easily but sadly I don't have the money until this summer when I get my job. oh well, I'll just save up and buy a custom V or something in like 6 months haha

I'm not sure if this would apply to the Edwards, because it's a subsidiary company of ESP (like LTD), but in comparison to the Jackson RR's (like the RR24, which Jose has) ESP's have what seems to be a thicker/harder paintjob.

Now this is arguably also a tradeoff, since some will say that it suffocates the tone.

wow shame this didn't come at a later time. I live in San Francisco so I could get it from you really easily but sadly I don't have the money until this summer when I get my job. oh well, I'll just save up and buy a custom V or something in like 6 months haha
Yea, I used to live up there. I'm pretty sure we even hung out once after a bodom show at slims.

I'm not sure if this would apply to the Edwards, because it's a subsidiary company of ESP (like LTD), but in comparison to the Jackson RR's (like the RR24, which Jose has) ESP's have what seems to be a thicker/harder paintjob.

Now this is arguably also a tradeoff, since some will say that it suffocates the tone.
Yea...It's a guitar made for heavy metal with EMG pickups. I'm pretty sure most people aren't thinking of tone first and foremost when buying these types of guitars.