selling my esp edwards al128 scythe

no you cant. lol

all edwards on sale on ebay new are from japan dumbass. if you order one and being from germany you have at least to pay like 400e or more of customs and shipping.

Usually the customs fee is about 22% but hence that fact that you have to pay customs for shipping as well. I paid a fee of 152,50 Euros for mine. Shipping must have been nothing more than 80 Euros.

So I paid about 900 Euro for a new Edwards from Ishibashi (shipping, bank fees and customs included). Due to the volatility of currencies and inflation might have changed a little but to be honest I still wouldnt buy an Edwards from an European shop.

Usually the customs fee is about 22% but hence that fact that you have to pay customs for shipping as well. I paid a fee of 152,50 Euros for mine. Shipping must have been nothing more than 80 Euros.

So I paid about 900 Euro for a new Edwards from Ishibashi (shipping, bank fees and customs included). Due to the volatility of currencies and inflation might have changed a little but to be honest I still wouldnt buy an Edwards from an European shop.

so you´ve bought a new edwards for less than 600e? yeah right.

you really believe he is using the h2 with the mm04? really? instead of the emg alx? wouldnt it be much of a coincidence? its obvious its the emg alx, you just want to do the ipot effect and try to annoy, in this case me

and if you go search then you sir have no life lol. but feel free to do so, i support your fight.

Again, a h2-MM-04 combination would be a better choice than just the ALX. The ALX is a copy of the MM-04 (with less wah) so it wouldn't make sense much to swap an MM-04 with an MM-04. Tbh, I've never seen an interview or read an article where he really said, that he's using the ALX in his guitars. Oh, and when he was using the blackout in his guitars, he removed the miniswitch but now he still has it in his guitars again, so why didn't he remove it yet again when he don't need it? I don't want to annoy you, but everything's always so obvious and clear for you that you don't except real facts or other opinions. I remember your posts about Edwards guitars which was one of the biggest jokes I've ever read here.

See, this is like the 5th thread you opend to sell something of your equipment but instead of taking our advice, you decide to argue with everyone everytime. We just tell you that nobody would buy a used Edwards for this price. Things like a new pickup, other tuning, other strings, new Floyd or whatever doesn't higher the price for a guitar. I remember when you tried selling your RL 600 for like 800 bucks or somethings, you told us that EVERYONE would rather buy a used guitar with your customs changings than a new one and what was the end of the story? You sold it for nearly half of the price. And we already cleared the fact, that Edwards guitars are produced in China and not in Japan and that they aren't so much better designed than a LTD 600. I also don't get it with the ALX. I remember that you tried telling me that the HZ-H4 is much better than the F-H2 (an upgrade of the H4? what?!?) because it has more gain and now it's both the same because it's the pickup of his sig pu...man... Once again, the EMG ALX isn't better than a FH2-MM04 combination just because it's used to be Alexis sig pickup. The gainboost in the ALX IS a MM-04 just with less wha effect.

you really believe he is using the h2 with the mm04? really? instead of the emg alx? wouldnt it be much of a coincidence? its obvious its the emg alx, you just want to do the ipot effect and try to annoy, in this case me

and if you go search then you sir have no life lol. but feel free to do so, i support your fight.

my pals wat

Don't insult Arcane by comparing his bashing to mine, Arcane's is way more upper class and he at least has proper arguments. I think he has good advices regarding your so-called business and you just go to the "lol nub go fak ur self u fukking wirstband fag"-mode and you just give a pretty stupid image of yourself, which in fact harms your business a lot more than Arcane's "annoying".

There's a price difference of 300-400 Euro between a Pink Sawtooth and the normal Scythe.

dude are you fucking kidding me?

1950usd = 1485 euros - 400e (300e or 400e you said, ill put the biggest one)= 1085e. + shipping and lets say 20% of customs.
60e of shipping so 20% of 1145e is 229e, so the total he pays is 1374e. (yes shipping adds to the customs percentage)

... he says he paid 700e for EVERYTHING, in reality its almost the double -_- so he says he got a new edwards for 500e or something, which is absolute bullcrap. its so obvious its fake and u still try to use arguments to help what he´s saying, when its just a mathematical question (you could easily do and i bet you did those calculations and figure out the argument of 300e-400e less than scythe guitar is not valid) and you still say you just want to give advice, lol. and ipot says you give good advices to me, yeah right

im asking 900 fucking euros with emg alx included and guarantee in perfect shape and you say im asking too much. again i say, screw you dude and your advices

my pals wat

Don't insult Arcane by comparing his bashing to mine, Arcane's is way more upper class and he at least has proper arguments. I think he has good advices regarding your so-called business and you just go to the "lol nub go fak ur self u fukking wirstband fag"-mode and you just give a pretty stupid image of yourself, which in fact harms your business a lot more than Arcane's "annoying".

sure i compare, in the same way u just want to troll out, he wants to troll me, maybe in another way but still trolling

proper arguments? didnt seen even one.
good advices? havent seen one.

if you could specify what youre saying like innuendo did, id appreciate. maybe im wrong and you´re right, i dont think so until now. my clear opinion is that arcane is just an asshole and wants to annoy me, arguments like that 300e-400e one clearly gives me reason.

There's a price difference of 300-400 Euro between a Pink Sawtooth and the normal Scythe.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EDWARDS-by-...e-/280874987093?pt=Guitar&hash=item4165742e55

ah look, with a bit of search i´ve found the scythe in that ishibashi store. looks like it costs 1550usd, which is 1181e which is 304e of difference. so doing new realistic calculations, it costs 1181e + 60e shipping + 248e customs = 1489e.

its just more than the double the other dude said. lol

lol, ruin your business once again? coundn't be that hard :D

http://www.ebay.de/itm/EDWARDS-by-E...?pt=Guitar&hash=item41646cf1ea#ht_3105wt_1012

^ New Edwards Scythe for 1172€. Shipping to Europe 15,12€
EMG HZ-H4 = 59€ (they come with an H4, not an 81)
EMG ALX = 98€
= 39€ difference

There'S also one with an MM-04 booster (HZ H4+ MM-04 pawns the ALX) for 1130€

that nunofrg guy's a dick but you're just ignoring the fact that you have to pay the good old german zoll if you buy a guitar which is going to be shipped from outside the EU.

Yeah, but he did say he bought it some while ago, maybe at the release of the AL-Edwards series. And I do remember it being cheaper back then. The prices for Edwards Alexi's has been rising steadily for many years now. Last year the Scythe cost just over 1000 dollars on ebay. But I still think you price everything slightly too high: both the GP-1000 and the Edwards. The only GP-1000 I've seen selling over 700 USD is Mitch's and it was because he broadcasting it with video and all. Used edwards usually don't go for more than 700-800 USD on ebay.

sure i compare, in the same way u just want to troll out, he wants to troll me, maybe in another way but still trolling

No, he thinks you're asking too much and you think that's trolling only because he disagrees with you. I'm trying to troll you because you're an asshole and unlike me, Arcane has a real point in his so-called "trolling".

proper arguments? didnt seen even one.
good advices? havent seen one.
Then you're just blind or you can't read. I think it's the latter one.

my clear opinion is that arcane is just an asshole and wants to annoy me, arguments like that 300e-400e one clearly gives me reason.
Then you have misinterpreted all of his posts :lol:

... he says he paid 700e for EVERYTHING, in reality its almost the double -_- so he says he got a new edwards for 500e or something, which is absolute bullcrap. its so obvious its fake

So I was looking for the invoice to show how hilarious your accusation is.

scannen0001kopie.jpg

http://www.x-rates.com/d/JPY/EUR/hist2007.html

Value by August 2007: 160 Yen = 1 Euro So it was about 650 Euro.

Todays value: 102 Yen = 1 Euro So it would be around 970 Euro.

So I was looking for the invoice to show how hilarious your accusation is.

scannen0001kopie.jpg

http://www.x-rates.com/d/JPY/EUR/hist2007.html

Value by August 2007: 160 Yen = 1 Euro So it was about 650 Euro.

Todays value: 102 Yen = 1 Euro So it would be around 970 Euro.

dude you´re fucking dumb, thats what i can say

that shit was 5 years ago, we´re talking about getting an edwards brand new in this moment, if someone would like to buy a new edwards now, how much will he pay <- thats the matter of the discussion. i said "nobody could get an edwards for less than 1400e new in europe if they want it now and you went there and said "oh ive paid 700e" like if you paid it a month ago or something, denning what i said, like "no, you´re wrong, its so possible to buy it for 700e i even did it"

what the hell your argument matters to our discussion if you´re talking about something unrealistic now?, doesnt matter to anyone how much it was 5 years ago knowing that in this moment the price has much increased and nobody can get an edwards for 700e new at this moment.

what did you pretend by saying "ive bought an edwards for 700e"? aghr.. jesus christ. to hell you guys with your advices

dumb:err:

EDIT: and no, it wouldnt be "around 970e" now. its around 1181e as their online store says. without shipping and customs. -> http://www.ebay.de/itm/EDWARDS-by-E...?pt=Guitar&hash=item41646cf1ea#ht_3136wt_1012

No, he thinks you're asking too much and you think that's trolling only because he disagrees with you. I'm trying to troll you because you're an asshole and unlike me, Arcane has a real point in his so-called "trolling".

Then you're just blind or you can't read. I think it's the latter one.

Then you have misinterpreted all of his posts :lol:

honestly, you think something that costs 1400e new, selling it for 900e in perfect condition with 1 year of use only and with guarantee is selling it too expensive and unfair? thats what arcane "which has a point" says. lol let me judge the price to put on my stuff, ive asked nothing about your opinions. ive just posted this to let you guys know im selling it in terms i want to see if anyones interested before i put it on ebay. thats all.

so yeah, im an asshole because i cant find a valid argument on arcane even though i clearly found one that makes absolute no sense which makes value to my idea of him trying to troll me (300e-400e one), and you´re in your computer in foruns trolling people for no reason, because you know here nothing will happen to you as much as you troll. that makes you what?

nunofrg:
Read my post again. I said that there's a difference in price of 300-400&#8364; between the Edwards Pink Sawtooth and the Edwards Scythe. Don't know what you're talking about...

Look here:

Edwards Scythe (with booster) for 1139&#8364;. Without booster it's 1050&#8364;
http://www.ebay.de/itm/ESP-EDWARDS-...8-/380431416117?pt=Guitar&hash=item58937abb35

Edwards Pink Sawtooth for 1482&#8364;
http://www.ebay.de/itm/EDWARDS-by-E...?pt=Guitar&hash=item4165742e51#ht_3105wt_1012

Makes a difference of 430&#8364; (when you take a Scythe without booster).

And my advice to you was to sell your guitar for less than 950&#8364; because nobody will buy it for that price.

Snowy: I just want to show him that you can buy a new Edwards for under 1100&#8364;. I was just talking about the price of the guitar itself.