Selling my Alexi Edwards guitar

Dec 4, 2005
I figured I would try and post this here before going on ebay. I'm selling my Edwards Laiho model E-AL-120 (black with beige pinstripes). It's got a couple dings and scratches (you can't see them when playing live) but it still plays just as well as the first day I bought it. I swapped out the EMG-HZ with an 81. I have the soft case that came with it and I also have an ESP form-fitted hard case that I bought for about 250. Make me an offer.
3k73mc3l85O05P05R7a1oc376a66f611a1003.jpg

3na3mb3p15O95T55Pea1o54ea84aee9141af0.jpg
3n73m73lf5Od5Pa5Rba1o5384f0e7771c12e7.jpg

3nc3kb3l45O95T85S8a1ob013a19545751fb0.jpg

Well, if they're about $1300 US new, then a reasonable price for one in like-new condition would be 800-900

Considering yours is good, but knocked around a bit, I would say 600-700 US

Well, if they're about $1300 US new, then a reasonable price for one in like-new condition would be 800-900

Considering yours is good, but knocked around a bit, I would say 600-700 US
That's kinda what I was thinking. Damage like that on the tips of V guitars is pretty hard to avoid anyway. Plus, as I said, I've also got a really nice hard case for it. It's still in good condition so I guess the total I would be hoping for would be around 900. I'll throw in a wall hanger and some allen wrenches as well.
cimg1293u.jpg
cimg1292h.jpg

Damage like that on the tips of V guitars is pretty hard to avoid anyway

I have owned an LTD V-401 for 3 months which has 2 long tips and i've managed to keep both tips in perfect condition. I don't know how anyone can own a Rhoads shaped guitar (which is waaaaay better then the standard V) and manage to damage it

I have owned an LTD V-401 for 3 months which has 2 long tips and i've managed to keep both tips in perfect condition. I don't know how anyone can own a Rhoads shaped guitar (which is waaaaay better then the standard V) and manage to damage it
Wow, a WHOLE 3 months? Come back when you've had that guitar for over a year and have gigged with it.

Indeed, mine doesn't have a mark on it and I've had it for... two or three years. I forget. I've never used it live, though. But whatever, we'll just say it's because you rock out hard core, right? =P

900 dollars as in with the hard case and all or what? And also, where do you live (translate: from where are you shipping)?

The tips on my RR are fine and I've had it 3 years and used it live. :D

Once :lol: Try rehearsing in a tiny room and gigging more, it's almost impossible. I had managed to keep mine quite decent (only the corners of the tips a bit damaged) until last Saturday's gig when a bigger chunk of the long wing flew away. Nothing major, but gonna put some Araldit and tape on it so wood can't be seen because it's painful :erk:

Wow, a WHOLE 3 months? Come back when you've had that guitar for over a year and have gigged with it.

I had a RR for more than a year and the tips of the wings were totally mint for me. I had beltbuckle scratches and some bumps but not on the tips.

I don't know how you guys manage :lol: