selling my esp edwards al128 scythe

nunofrg

Dec 23, 2009
hi

im thinking on selling my esp edwards al 128 scythe in mint condition. the guitar costs 1600e in music store ( http://www.musicstore.de/pt_PT/PTE/...e-White-w.black-pinstripes/art-GIT0010593-000 ), i accept selling it for 950e. the guitar has the emg alx installed. comes with an esp gigbag

ill sell it only in the e.u.
this guitar ISNT a regular alexi 600, its much better constructed, made in japan, gotoh tuners and straplocks, 100% german original floyd and original v shape as alexis

pm for more info

Good luck with that price, cause you could get a used ESP SV Standard for that price and for 100 extra a RR1 :p

As you did not pay it that price and because there are no more people who'll buy it new, you may better have to reduce the price to 800 or something like that. That's not for me but just an advice!

As you did not pay it that price and because there are no more people who'll buy it new, you may better have to reduce the price to 800 or something like that. That's not for me but just an advice!

if you add the price of it + emg alx + setup i already took to the technician ive paid 1300e. asking 900e is more than fair even knowing that the guitar costs new 1600e in this moment and mine is in perfect shape, it only has one year and its still in guarantee.

btw i do accept trades for equipment like good tube amps or for a jackson rr24 or demmelition

Nobody will pay you more money just because you installed another pickup. And nobody cares if you bought the guitar for 1600 or 1300€ because you can get a new one for 1000-1100€ on ebay.

Nobody will pay you more money just because you installed another pickup. And nobody cares if you bought the guitar for 1600 or 1300€ because you can get a new one for 1000-1100€ on ebay.

no you cant. lol

all edwards on sale on ebay new are from japan dumbass. if you order one and being from germany you have at least to pay like 400e or more of customs and shipping.

and we´re talking about the emg alx pickup, not an emg 81... its his signature pickup, 10 times better sounding than the stock one. it was supposed to bring already like for example the james hetfield and gus g signature guitars, which bring their own signature pickup already. makes sense right? whats with you? if you want to try to ruin my business once again at least use proper arguments

lol, ruin your business once again? coundn't be that hard :D

http://www.ebay.de/itm/EDWARDS-by-E...?pt=Guitar&hash=item41646cf1ea#ht_3105wt_1012

^ New Edwards Scythe for 1172€. Shipping to Europe 15,12€
EMG HZ-H4 = 59€ (they come with an H4, not an 81)
EMG ALX = 98€
= 39€ difference

There'S also one with an MM-04 booster (HZ H4+ MM-04 pawns the ALX) for 1130€

again i say, this is from JAPAN which means you have to pay customs and shipping which is like 400e. 15e for shipping from japan to europe is absolutely bullshit, they must be loosing money or your guitar is sent by mail which its not a good idea if you want the guitar in one piece...lol
the alx is an h4 upgraded (h2, which is the same thing)
whatever dude, yeah i bet you´re right, everyone who buys a alexi scythe prefers the h4 to the real emg alx. and yeah the mm04 is better, thats why alexi stopped using it to use the emg alx, you make so much sense.

A MM-04+HZ-H4 combination sounds easily better than the ALX because the wah-effect is marked better. The only reason Alexi "build" the ALX is to sell another mass-product for Alexi wannabies. The MM-04 is hardly available. And nobody knows if he's really using his ALX because he still has the mini-switch in his guitars.

A MM-04+HZ-H4 combination sounds easily better than the ALX because the wah-effect is marked better. The only reason Alexi "build" the ALX is to sell another mass-product for Alexi wannabies. The MM-04 is hardly available. And nobody knows if he's really using his ALX because he still has the mini-switch in his guitars.

whatever dude, thats your opinion and only an opinion, you didnt have even one good argument until now

and seriously, go fuck yourself

why-so-serious1.jpg

An your opinion is that there's nothing better than the ALX and that it's fair to sell a used Edwards for 950€... ^^ Good luck with it.
And you just won the first prize for being the person in this forum who crack a new record for saying fuck you, fuck yourself or other things to other persons.

why-so-serious1.jpg

An your opinion is that there's nothing better than the ALX and that it's fair to sell a used Edwards for 950€... ^^ Good luck with it.
And you just won the first prize for being the person in this forum who crack a new record for saying fuck you, fuck yourself or other things to other persons.

i dont say theres nothing better than alx, in my opinion a jc50b with the je1000 would be better

however this is what alexi is using and says is using, and thats a fact nobody cant deny, so why bother with someone stupid like you saying not

theres plenty of recent pictures of alexi with a emg h2 i can provide you some. he isnt using the mm04 with a h2 is he? right..

sure its fair. you cant get that guitar in europe for 1600e new, regardless of what you say, and thats another fact you can´t deny. with that being said less than 650e + emg alx with only 1 year of use and still in guarantee seems more than fair ffs

i think it was the first time i ever said go fuck yourself to someone in this forum, but yeah i crack a new record...genius.

Ich weiß garnicht warum du so durchdrehen musst...er hat dir nun einen Ratschlag gegeben nunofrog...

i dont say theres nothing better than alx, in my opinion a jc50b with the je1000 would be better

however this is what alexi is using and says is using, and thats a fact nobody cant deny, so why bother with someone stupid like you saying not

theres plenty of recent pictures of alexi with a emg h2 i can provide you some. he isnt using the mm04 with a h2 is he? right..

sure its fair. you cant get that guitar in europe for 1600e new, regardless of what you say, and thats another fact you can´t deny. with that being said less than 650e + emg alx with only 1 year of use and still in guarantee seems more than fair ffs

i think it was the first time i ever said go fuck yourself to someone in this forum, but yeah i crack a new record...genius.

Maybe he's using the FH2 with the MM-04? You'Re right. I can't get that guitar for 1600€ new. I can get it for 1450€ or cheaper in Europe.
And I meant words like dumbass, fuck yourself, fuck you... in generall. I will check all of your posts when I have a bit time and will count how many times you said those words.

Ich weiß garnicht warum du so durchdrehen musst...er hat dir nun einen Ratschlag gegeben nunofrog...

nein, er willst ärgern mich ein mehr mal, nicht zu ratschlag mich

lol und ich bin nunofrog nicht :rofl:, es ist nunofrg aha

Maybe he's using the FH2 with the MM-04? You'Re right. I can't get that guitar for 1600€ new. I can get it for 1450€ or cheaper in Europe.
And I meant words like dumbass, fuck yourself, fuck you... in generall. I will check all of your posts when I have a bit time and will count how many times you said those words.

you really believe he is using the h2 with the mm04? really? instead of the emg alx? wouldnt it be much of a coincidence? its obvious its the emg alx, you just want to do the ipot effect and try to annoy, in this case me

and if you go search then you sir have no life lol. but feel free to do so, i support your fight.