ESP Edwards Alexi Signature

Laihtbreeder

New Metal Member
Jun 21, 2017
So I have to get rid of my ESP Edwards Alexi Laiho guitar, I said I'd put it up here first and see if any real fans want it before I put it on eBay.

*Alder body - Black with white pinstipes

*Neck thru bound maple neck and headstock (satin finish neck back)

*Ebony fretboard with MOTO Sawtooth inlays

*EMG HZ passive pickup

*Original Floyd Rose tremolo

*Gotoh tuners

*ESP Gig Bag

I want this to go to someone who will actually play it right, so I'm dropping the price to EUR500, you pay shipping.

Last edited:
Man, you've got to get your hopes lower. I had this guitar and I sold it last summer for no more than 500€ AND it was brand new, no scratch, nothing. I've tried at first to sell it at 1000€ online, after a year, still nothing. I went to 7 different stores around my town and contacted 3 BIG guitar dealers in southern France. The best they would take it was 500€ and only useable in their shop (which was fine by me as I was planning to buy my new axe there).
I honestly doubt you'll sell it at 750€ without shipping and with such "scars". Go luck however if you decide to keep the price that high.

Ps: I don't judge at all. I loved this guitar, it was just not the right one for me, but it's really amazing. It's worth so much more than what people are thinking. But it's too linked to Laiho without being an actual ESP, and this makes it really hard to sell. Just wanted you to see reality.

Ps: I don't judge at all. I loved this guitar, it was just not the right one for me, but it's really amazing. It's worth so much more than what people are thinking. But it's too linked to Laiho without being an actual ESP, and this makes it really hard to sell. Just wanted you to see reality.
Thanks for that dude, I thought it would have help its value, obviously not! I'll aim for 500 and see how we go

Thanks for that dude, I thought it would have help its value, obviously not! I'll aim for 500 and see how we go

So did I... It's a shame, really, when you see how well built these models are. I had the change to try an American ESP signature of Laiho, the one at 3400$ and I honestly didn't see or hear any difference other than the name on the head. Don't know how much you bought yours but I got mine at 1200€ and it really hurt me to have to let it go at 500€...

Quality wise its better than an LTD or the now E-II, as for the old generation Edwards, they now have the cheaper Floydrose (not Germany made)

What's with every rhoads out there having broken corners?

It's due to the top wing being not only long but also pointy so it chips easily if it gets knocked on/into stuff. If it had round corners it wouldn't be as much of a problem (but wouldn't look as cool). Most star shapes don't have the same problem. I've fucked up my RRs top wing twice even though I used to take good care of it for the stupidest reasons.

I also dropped mine back in the day, most of you probably remember how upset I was (and still could be sometimes, if start to spin my mind on that memory) after that incident (like Roope) I couldn't touch it for a while, and still nowadays have a little fear when I grab it (I play it rarely, not just because of that accident but I started my MA at the local University, so if I have time I just get my old Stagg from the stand -the RR is in it's case- and take it for a ride)
Interestingly on mine the short wing was the unfortunate one and not the long one.. Hope I can take it to a local service one day, or if no one can help I'll send it to Fastbodom :D