Ewards Laiho Guitar

President Mustaine

New Metal Member
Feb 2, 2007
Farnborough, UK
Whats the deal with these? I know they are the Japanese version of ESP (i think) but are they any different from the LTD laiho sig?

Build quality? I have looked at the specs and they seem exactly the same, infact, the only difference i can find is the slightly different finishes. Oh and one says edwards and the other LTD.

What do you guys reckon?

hummm there are already some Threads about this (Jackson RR24) and fuck forgot the name it was something with alexi Laiho ESP guitars ho have them or something

but ill give you a speedy shot .. the the Edwards Quality is between the LTD and ESP LTD uses basswood and Edwards Alder same as ESP thats the only thing that i can say because the LTD laiho guitars are almost the same as the ESP only other wood and i think the Edwards is the same as ESP only an other Brandmark and and a hell cheaper

hummm there are already some Threads about this (Jackson RR24) and fuck forgot the name it was something with alexi Laiho ESP guitars ho have them or something

but ill give you a speedy shot .. the the Edwards Quality is between the LTD and ESP LTD uses basswood and Edwards Alder same as ESP thats the only thing that i can say because the LTD laiho guitars are almost the same as the ESP only other wood and i think the Edwards is the same as ESP only an other Brandmark and and a hell cheaper

Ok man, its the whole cheaper thing that i like about them :p Well, and i already have an LTD guitar so i thought it would be cool to get something slightly different. I just wanted to make sure i dont buy this and it turns out to be like a cheap piece of crap. Is it an official floyd too?

yep Original Floyd Rose :) but here comes 1 thing LTD never had maked the ESP RV-350 (the white Guitar with those Scythes inlay) and the ESP RV-398 the Black one with the white pinstripes and the Sawtooth inlay
only Edwards did so thats something Special to !
i m going to buy the White Edwards with the Scythes to :)

yep Original Floyd Rose :) but here comes 1 thing LTD never had maked the ESP RV-350 (the white Guitar with those Scythes inlay) and the ESP RV-398 the Black one with the white pinstripes and the Sawtooth inlay
only Edwards did so thats something Special to !
i m going to buy the White Edwards with the Scythes to :)

Yeah i was thinking of the White one rather than the black one.

Thanks for your help though. I need to save up now.

oh man^^ im looking also for a new guitar.. atm im playing an 2002 jackson explorer with a floyd rose tremolo and everything..its a nice guitar but i prefer the flying V, a jackson one or the edwards laiho.. The interesting thing with the edwards is the cheapness.. But im not sure what to buy ^^