Ewards Laiho Guitar

Buy it Now 750 pound + shipping for that one? Ptssssssss........

You can get it NEW for less than 900 euros from Japan including tax, custom duties and shipping..

well this one is from England (UK) thats in Europe and The Netherlands is in europe to so if i can get this one its way better than all the way from Japan and have Trouble and shit.

llritey answering question time...
why im selling it: to be honest im just bored of pointy guitars oh and black ones i really want a white guitar
as for the netherlands ive already emailed you back Fastbodom hopefully something works out
and finally i know it sounds cliche saying my price is ok but honestly my friend did get it from japan and yeah custom duties cost an arm and a leg but im not forcing the guitar on anyone and if youd rather get a new one go for it =)..the reason why i wanted pick up in the UK is because i want anyone buying it to see its pretty much brand new heck it even has the plastic wrap on the back plates and the japanese price sticker on it..but thanks for the interest

altright.. but i don't know what to do i Really wanna have that white one
i like the white one a litte more than the black one.. so

i think i m going for the white one

if theyd have released the RR24 before christmas id have had it, i had money to buy a custom jackson if i borrowed some but it wouldve taken a year, the RR24 is like exactly what i was gonna custom order.... but now i love my guitar so im not really looking to get one... sweet though

if theyd have released the RR24 before christmas id have had it, i had money to buy a custom jackson if i borrowed some but it wouldve taken a year, the RR24 is like exactly what i was gonna custom order.... but now i love my guitar so im not really looking to get one... sweet though

cool, I don´t usually see girls that plays guitar.

I don't think you can. :)

You don't? Well, in Sweden we can...

(I will be using Swedish crowns now. Your countrys exchange rates can be different)

106000 yen (guitar 90000 + shipping 16000) = 6521:-

In Sweden we have 25% tax which is like the most expensive in whole Europe or something. Then 2,7% custom duties.

So basically 6521 * 1,027 * 1,25 = 8371:-

1 euro is around 9,5 crowns (it's pretty expensive right now), then we have 8371 / 9,5 = 881 euros

881 < 900

pwnt?

When did 106000 yen equal $1130? Are you using eBay BIN's or what?

106000 yen = 900 USD
900 USD = 6514 sek
6514 * 27,7&#37; = 8318:-
8318 sek = 876 euro

876 < 900

pwnt?

alright i have to pay 861 euro to the ebay Seller (that one that you both your Edwards from (Alexiwildchild) and 238 euro that i have to pay at the Postoffice
for the Tax and shit... kj i m going to save 1099 euro for the White Edwards :rofl: thanks AlexiWildChild :)

Edwards E-AL-120

Price: 1130$ incl. shipping

http://www.oanda.com/converter/classic?user=sebastian&lang=de

1130$ = 861&#8364;

http://www.arndt-bruenner.de/mathe/scripts/Prozentrechner.htm

861&#8364; + 27,7&#37; = 1099&#8364;

1099 > 900

pwnt o rly?

But plXXXXXXXXXXXXX, I said that you CAN get it for less then 900 euros. Of course you can go to eBay and get ripped off, dickhead! Do you think they offer the lowest prices or what?

http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/goods_detail.php?g_id=71218. The red price is including tax. Foreigners do not pay that tax so you go with the black one WHICH HAPPENS TO BE 90000 YEN.

Shut the fuck up now.

I don't see a red price.. Japanese isn't installed on my computer.. But I can see 90000Y, 94500Y and 126000Y, and that is 812&#8364;. Whatever.. I was talking about the ebay prices, so...

Why don't we both shut the fuck up?