Need your opinion on a new guitar!!

KISSINGTHESHADOW

KISSINGTHESHADOW
Sep 18, 2004
ARIZONA
Well I currently have a ESP LTD MH350-NT...its a great guitar. Now that I make a little more money I figure ill get myself a laiho guitar. so I want your guys' opinion on whyich one you guys like best...im looking to get the edwards version...either the black w/ white pin stripes....his white w/ black pin stripes...or black w/ yellow pin stripes???? im kinda torn between which one i like the most. the katana one looks sick but so do the other ones...what do you guys think? feedback would be awesome..thank you!

They are made of the same wood, the same guys and in the same factory as the ESP guitars. All guitars are CS handmade guitars. You can't do anything wrong with any of those guitars. Even if you haven't ever played an RR guitar before.

If it were me, I'd get the Katana....I love the way that guitar looks.

Like posted already, can't go wrong with any of them.

That is right. I do like the katana also, but for $1800...that just seems a bit much if I could get the exact guitar, different color for cheaper. On the other hand, I don't even have an amp anymore(sold it before I joined the army) now that I'm out I have a little more time to play..perhaps I stick with what I have now and invest in an amp...was thinking about the Mesa boogie stiletto. I have a gp-1000 but I'd rather have something newer.

I like Katakana the most out of all the ESP's... Somehow reminds me on the Alexi's CS Jackson... But on the other I like the white Scythe one... There both great guitars I think...

The white and black one is the sickest guitar ever, plus I think the edwards version comes with the EMG MM04 boost installed so thats kindda cool

I ended up getting the Edwards pink sawtooth. But I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass because that new green pin stripe sawtooth looks killer....that's if it goes on the market.