Edwards?! WTF?!

Guitar Virtuoso

all music as one.
Feb 22, 2006
right now? at my computer.
Alright... Time to sound retarted... WTF IS AN EDWARDS?! I was searching ebay, and there was a saw tooth model for a unbelivable price, and the only difference in specs, was that the Edwards had a White pin stripe paint job, and the ESP had a glow in the dark pin stripe paint job.

So is Edwards the Japanese version of LTD? Or is this fucker trying to scam me?

Edwards is owned by ESP. (Like Mountain Dew is owned by Pepsi Co.) From what I hear, it's between an LTD and ESP in quality and generally price as well.

I have it - their is hardly any diff between it and the ESP... apart from the fact the ESP glows in the dark! :p

My old man ordered a Gretch Tennesean from eBay, and it is badass, the neck needed some work though, but we know this dude has his own Country guitar company (or as he calls them 'geetars' :D) and he did some work on it. I should probobly buy the Edwards, if the neck is kida shity, I'll just send it to him, ^^^^^ haha, even though im burning myself... too true.

Also, in case you're wondering, the country guitar guy is named Paul McGill, his company is (of course) McGill Guitars

i bought one of those guitars from him. hes a nice guy. threw in a free gig bag (and didnt say anything about that in the description). and the guitar itself is really good. very well built. i took it to a luthier and he said its built waaay better than jacksons. only thing is I swapped the hz in there for an 81. now it scrrreeeaaammms. |,,| >.< |,,| i recommend it

Alright... Time to sound retarted... WTF IS AN EDWARDS?! I was searching ebay, and there was a saw tooth model for a unbelivable price, and the only difference in specs, was that the Edwards had a White pin stripe paint job, and the ESP had a glow in the dark pin stripe paint job.

So is Edwards the Japanese version of LTD? Or is this fucker trying to scam me?

Edwards RV is a good guitar its alot like the RV 398 except it has not got glow in the dark inlays or pinstripes.