alexis esp, except cheaper and better

Poof Daddy

I'm back
Jan 17, 2004
GA
well i was searchin esps japanese site and i found this, http://www.espguitars.net/edwards/original/0075.html , and i dont know why noone bitches about this like they do alexis guitar. It's the same guitar except with a neck pickup, better stock pickups, and the only thing that you could consider worse about this one compared to alexis other than paint job and inlays is that his black one doesn't have a painted neck and his are made in the custom shop apparently. I mean, this one is a third of the price, so im going to work my ass off this summer and get my aunt to do the ordering online (shes japanese) and then i'll finally have a not cheapo guitar.

"When I grow up, I wanna be just like Alexi!" - People who go salivate over Alexi's guitar... haha

Yea the Edwards model is pretty good, I'd rather have a Caparison Horus for the sake of having 27 frets though, unless I can somehow find a Hamer Virtuoso (36 fuckin frets!)

i dont want it cuz its alexis guitar, ive just wanted a 24 fret rhoads for a long time because i find v's comfortable to play and itd be harder to play a kv sitting down. 36 frets :OMG:

Yea you heard me, 36 frets, theres 3 guitars I know of in existance that have it: Hamer Virtuoso, Conklin Custom, and Wasburn EC36... all badass... all expensive and rare!

I can't play V's, not sure how to play them while sitting down... I prefer explorers etc, or anything you can play easily while sitting down.

In american money you get pretty close if u just move the comma to the right one and turn it into a period. so around 1300 dollars retail but online you can get it for 1000. And the two pickups thing makes it better because u can have more versatility, unless everyone just wants one.

You can always have a custom neck done to be 30 some-frets. You can make a guitar that has 30+ frets for a grand or so, just make your normal guitar, except get rid of where the neck pickup is, so theres no neck pickup cavity use that section as a part of the neck, simple, or take an unfretted baritone neck, and space it normal, should work if you know how to space the remainding frets.

Problem is, my guitar is 22 frets, and I'll never be able to access anything past the 22nd fret 'cause the cutaway isn't deep enough and there is no way I'm cutting the cutaway even deeper 'cause my guitar is made of acrylic...

Mockingbird :D

Nomatter what anyone says, once a BC Rich Acrylic guitar has been set up properly and fine tuned to perfection, it owns any other imported guitar from the same price range.

Mockingbird

Nomatter what anyone says, once a BC Rich Acrylic guitar has been set up properly and fine tuned to perfection, it owns any other imported guitar from the same price range.

I've never touched an acrylic BC Rich, only the NJ series and dude, BC rich own 90% of guiatrs made.

My guitar has some major neck problems though. It seems that whenever I put my guitar back on its stand, its tuning is messed up again. I might have to buy an USA neck.

The tone from an acrylic BC Rich is nice and dense though. It feels like carrying a vacuum cleaner around when you wear it, but you get used to it. Pickups are decent, but it sounds awesome through my Mesa/Boogie amp, both clean and distorted.