NEW Edwards edition of Alexi's Pink Sawtooth

I was gonna buy a pink sawtooth from ebay, but my parents said that because it was 2nd hand we didn't know the history of it that i wasn't allowed to buy it.
But I bought the yellow ltd model (2008 model) with the seymour duncan blackout and have no regrets.

my dad has the same view..even on a first hand item..he feels gettin it nline..you wont now its condition until it arrives on your hands..its totally true cause comon you wouldnt want to fork out a tonne of money to pay for somethin that my have defects on it and where you cant get back at the seller ??:headbang:

my dad has the same view..even on a first hand item..he feels gettin it nline..you wont now its condition until it arrives on your hands..its totally true cause comon you wouldnt want to fork out a tonne of money to pay for somethin that my have defects on it and where you cant get back at the seller ??:headbang:

If you're looking at an Ebay store, then it's 100% brand new. They only take them out of the case to take photos and then they put them back in and leave it there until someone buys it.

lol @peoples parents.

My dad orders shit of Ebay every now and then, he pretty much got me into using it

you just ship it back.....

Yeah. Ebay takes good care of its customers, if you get a box of crap that you didnt order, or the item is in lulzy condition, you just need to tell them and complain, they'll probably buy the item from you, i.e you getting the money back, and they'll hunt down the cunt themselves

I didn't like this guitar much when it came out, but now it's really starting to grow on me. The new cutaway is awesome. Though I wish the inlays didn't look so dull on the edwards version, if they used MOP inlays I'd totally buy it. Wish I wasn't so picky :(

And regarding build quality, it's supposed to be a little bit better than the LTD's, but just under SV's.

Also the new black SV's are sporting the new cutaways :p
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/standard_gt/images/sv_std_bk.jpg

They are Pink- so how can they be anything but plastic, alexi's guitar has plastic inlays, otherwise it would be the colour of pearl

They are Pink- so how can they be anything but plastic, alexi's guitar has plastic inlays, otherwise it would be the colour of pearl

The inlays are plastic?
Can't they just dye the mother of pearl or w/e it is?

Also, thinking about getting an edwards from ebay - how much would it cost for the import tax?

Well, I got charged £82 on something that was £590.

If you're looking at an Ebay store, then it's 100% brand new. They only take them out of the case to take photos and then they put them back in and leave it there until someone buys it.

cool thats good but some things..they just seem not to ahev :(

lol @peoples parents.

My dad orders shit of Ebay every now and then, he pretty much got me into using it

if my dad was that into online shopping id feel much better..cause imagine you say ohh i just need to use you credit card number then you pay him back and you get shitty quality for what you got..then your dad would be like see told you lol XD

you just ship it back.....

wouldnt i have to pay for the shipping ??

Yeah. Ebay takes good care of its customers, if you get a box of crap that you didnt order, or the item is in lulzy condition, you just need to tell them and complain, they'll probably buy the item from you, i.e you getting the money back, and they'll hunt down the cunt themselves

THIS IS REALLY TOTALLY REASSURING i really never knew that and i was really afraid when i bought my first thing on ebay a few days ago..got an original gold floyd rose..im shitting myself and hope there were no strings attached e.g licensed but it stated original and the sellers rep was 100% so that sorta ease me..im still waiting for it OMG cant wait hope its great

This is my alexi pink sawtooth from edwards, just bought it! It still has the emg hz passive with mm-04 boost. (btw the inlays are the flourecent stuff, no idea what it is. Not MoP though.
l_40026e4db932519f9b9ee5a063cbfbf9.jpg

l_ce1e26c290574196e5be61967653c92a.jpg

l_d5e73804435d590bd200a9521a952218.jpg

This is my alexi pink sawtooth from edwards, just bought it! It still has the emg hz passive with mm-04 boost. (btw the inlays are the flourecent stuff, no idea what it is. Not MoP though.
l_40026e4db93251f9b9ee5a063cbfbf9.jpg

l_ce1e26c290574196e5be61967653c92a.jpg

http://a753.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/l_d5e73804435d590bd200a9521a952218.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

Fuck yeah. How much?

Damn, really?

I was already thinking about getting the pink or white sawtooth, and now I definitely am.

Caught this baby on ebay, I figured I would go ahead and get it..This guitar lets a man be able to wear something pink, and still look bad ass. I like the set up with the emg hz passives and the mm-04 boost, was thinking of having another emg hz passive in the nect installed too if it was possible.