NEW Edwards edition of Alexi's Pink Sawtooth

Blackout+MM04?

:S

Isn't that gonna generate either; stupid amounts of noise and/or stupid amounts of gain?

as I said. the custom shop, the ltd and the std got the Seymoure Duncan pickup - the pink ones. but they don't have a MM-04 in it. it's only a mistake from ESP....

as I said. the custom shop, the ltd and the std got the Seymoure Duncan pickup - the pink ones. but they don't have a MM-04 in it. it's only a mistake from ESP....

I have the pink LTD. It has a passive EMG. And Ebay listings are claiming the ESP and Edwards have passive EMGs with boosters. Why would people/businesses lie/mislead potential customers about what they are actually buying?

but i heard that off the year 2008 the LTDs ESPs....get the SD blackout AHB-1 without the MM-04 booster..but i have a good feeling that the Edwards may come with the passive ..cant seem to get a real picture from the manuefacturers about the pickups thats why my guitar shop said that it wouuld be better for me to wait till my alexi arrives then ill hit you up about the situation..PS;for its price with nearly all the specs of the CS Pink alexi its AWESOME \m/

but i heard that off the year 2008 the LTDs ESPs....get the SD blackout AHB-1 without the MM-04 booster..but i have a good feeling that the Edwards may come with the passive ..cant seem to get a real picture from the manuefacturers about the pickups thats why my guitar shop said that it wouuld be better for me to wait till my alexi arrives then ill hit you up about the situation..PS;for its price with nearly all the specs of the CS Pink alexi its AWESOME m/

Check my post in the previos page, there you have 2008 models of USA ESP&LTD, CS ESP STD ESP and Edwards. BTW there's no pink USA LTD anymore, it was a limited edition.

I didn't like this guitar much when it came out, but now it's really starting to grow on me. The new cutaway is awesome. Though I wish the inlays didn't look so dull on the edwards version, if they used MOP inlays I'd totally buy it. Wish I wasn't so picky :(

And regarding build quality, it's supposed to be a little bit better than the LTD's, but just under SV's.

Also the new black SV's are sporting the new cutaways :p
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/standard_gt/images/sv_std_bk.jpg

I have the pink LTD. It has a passive EMG. And Ebay listings are claiming the ESP and Edwards have passive EMGs with boosters. Why would people/businesses lie/mislead potential customers about what they are actually buying?
when did you buy your LTD? maybe they changed the pickups not long ago. I read the first the LTD's got the S&D PU's 4 weeks ago or sth....

when did you buy your LTD? maybe they changed the pickups not long ago. I read the first the LTD's got the S&D PU's 4 weeks ago or sth....

I bought my LTD some time in November, but they didn't change them. Read the ESP catalog; the only guitars getting the Blackouts are the standard ESP and LTD (600) guitars. The pink sawtooth guitars are not changing; they're still passive EMG's...the Edwards and ESP having boosters.

YAY I THINK MINES COMIN WITH THE SD Blackout dont have to fork another 300 i guess out of my already slimed liposuckted wallet lol....well from what i can see haha....its not really why alexi has it thats cause i want to get it its just so out of the ordinary and quality and yet not so OUT OF THE ORDINARY like dimes guitar though they are cool cause i love them shape guitars and the alexi has that nice head....pointy and the shape WOoooohhh and the colour and the pinstripes and the playability WHOOOOOOO XDXD

im such an asshole i guess your guys eyes hahah XDXD

^o_O

I bought my LTD some time in November, but they didn't change them. Read the ESP catalog; the only guitars getting the Blackouts are the standard ESP and LTD (600) guitars. The pink sawtooth guitars are not changing; they're still passive EMG's...the Edwards and ESP having boosters.

There's no more USA LTD Pink. It was a limited edition, now only Pinks available are Edwards (EMG HZ2+MM04), ESP STD (EMG HZ2+MM04) and ESP CS (SD Blackout+MM04, which BTW I don't understand, cos I e-mailed asking about MM04 with actives and they told me that it's not a good idea).

^o_O

There's no more USA LTD Pink. It was a limited edition, now only Pinks available are Edwards (EMG HZ2+MM04), ESP STD (EMG HZ2+MM04) and ESP CS (SD Blackout+MM04, which BTW I don't understand, cos I e-mailed asking about MM04 with actives and they told me that it's not a good idea).

According to http://espguitars.com/news/news.html (scroll the whole page down)there will be a new production series of the LTD 600SE