ESP RV-350AL

Elysian893 said:
are you illiterate? i'll spell it out for you... w, h, o, space, c, a, r, e, s, ?

is that better? i typed it real slow cause i know you read slow.

you're trying way to hard.

I'll explain it to you in one simple word.

RELAVANCE

quit spamming the board with pointless shit that doesn't pertain to anything. He asked a simple question, either try to answer it, or don't post at all. Have a little respect.

In Your Face said:
you're trying way to hard.

I'll explain it to you in one simple word.

RELAVANCE

quit spamming the board with pointless shit that doesn't pertain to anything. He asked a simple question, either try to answer it, or don't post at all. Have a little respect.
you didn't try to answer it.

You guys, this topic was from like a month ago. I don't give a fuck about any of Alexi's guitars anymore. My tastes have changed. This topic is officially closed.

Elysian893 said:
you didn't try to answer it.

Thats because I didn't know the answer, fuckwad.

And I was too busy messing with your lame ass that I didn't try to figure it out.

Originally Posted by Draznog
of course the sv is not going to be in the us cause you all bitched and complain that you could't get a esp rhoads so the made a double rhoads v so that you could get a alexi guitar so you can pretend to be alexi.

i have an Rr5, RR3, Js30,and an RX10C X on its way in the mail. is it wrong to be interested in a model like one of my favorite guitarists? thoes type of guitars obveously spark my interest so dont get your panties in a bunch. and i wouldnt consider myself a no0b. ive been on this forum for a month or 2 now and i changed my name.

sk8chocolate01 said:
i have an Rr5, RR3, Js30,and an RX10C X on its way in the mail. is it wrong to be interested in a model like one of my favorite guitarists? thoes type of guitars obveously spark my interest so dont get your panties in a bunch. and i wouldnt consider myself a no0b. ive been on this forum for a month or 2 now and i changed my name.
lemme guess, you were dimbag420

sk8chocolate01 said:

even if you were on the board for 3 months, you're still a n00b.

sk8chocolate01 said:
Probably the most useless combination of guitar I have ever seen. PICK A MODEL, AND STICK WITH IT.

Originally Posted by Enemy242
even if you were on the board for 3 months, you're still a n00b.

whatever. you know what i meen. im not as MUCH as a n0ob as my history tells

Originally Posted by Bodom After Breakfast
Probably the most useless combination of guitar I have ever seen. PICK A MODEL, AND STICK WITH IT.

they're all sexy to me. i cant pick favorites. they all play a little differently and its sweet. chill.

sk8chocolate01 said:
they're all sexy to me. i cant pick favorites. they all play a little differently and its sweet. chill.
Hey, I'm not saying that they aren't sexy. Im just asking why you need 4 different guitars at once.:err: :err: :err: :err: :err:

good question. it just kinda happens. they're years apart though, its not like i got them all last tuesday. they just kinda add up?

sk8chocolate01 said:
good question. it just kinda happens. they're years apart though, its not like i got them all last tuesday. they just kinda add up?
Oh, it looked like you said all of them were on the way. You might want to put your sentences like this. i have an Rr5, RR3, Js30, as well as a RX10C which is on it's way in the mail. But why do you have an RR-3 when you have an RR-5???