ESP CS Alexi (green pinstripes) on Ebay

haha take it easy XD

its not a pissing contest...(doesnt count if your a girl..i mean for real XD)

then what would you call the green on the ESP..lol streaks???comon get with ZEE FLOW MAN XD

\m/ :)

Pђoenix;7103532 said:
Ya know, I think I can just hear Mitch's cries. :lol: There's always the custom path :p

hahaha XD i can too but im so envious of his Jackson RR Pro WHOOooo and those magic fingers of his haha

take some poster colour mitch and paint the yellow bevels out and in with some poster green HAHA XD

Hey read the post(same thing I was told to do). They don't come across as that.

But if you want to keep this shit going, great! It is all a matter of how one interprets this stuff. We are reading, not speaking. I'm done with this crap.

Later

Woops
Actually dude, you kind of are. Read the posts again and you'll realize that when people are saying "this Jackson" and "Alexi's Jackson" they are referring to the green-pinstriped Jackson that I mentioned. Learn how to read in context. This is a pointless argument because NO ONE in this thread would be stupid enough to think that the ESP pictured here is a Jackson. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Hey read the post(same thing I was told to do). They don't come across as that.

But if you want to keep this shit going, great! It is all a matter of how one interprets this stuff. We are reading, not speaking. I'm done with this crap.

Later

Woops

Sorry you interpreted it that way, but clearly no one else in the thread did, so you are the minority here. Take it as you will, but numbers DO communicate a message in this case.

Is he saying that it belongs to Roope?

There are no videos of him playing it. There are no pictures of him playing it. Roope has never mentioned it and it is not on the COB CRY documentary about his guitars.

Alexi has used it live with Sinergy, Children Of Bodom, for a couple of photoshoots AND his Reap 'N' Roll Licks YG DVD. It also has the same specs as his other Jacksons, it differs from Roope's.

I'd like to know the TRUTH but I'll believe it when Alexi or Roope themselves say who it belongs to in an audio or video interview.

I would have asked him about it when I met him in London but each person was only allowed like 5 seconds with each band member because of the stupidly high amount of fans that turned up.

K-man says it's Alexi's and it's lying at their rehearshal place and not in a really good condition. And I mentioned the other day that this guitar is also the one which appears at the Kuuden Kielen Maistereita, which was recorded on FTR era, when both Wildchild and Stone hadn't been stolen. So that IMHO helps the Alexi's ownership theory, cos why should he borrow Roope's Jackson when he had his Jacksons with him?

It's cool and all, but the RR was much nicer than this.
It's funny looking though.. I have the LTD Alexi 600, it looks IDENTICAL except the ESP on the headstock (which looks odd to me). The pin stripes on it look coloured over tbh.
If anyone can link me to a site where you can buy them, then link me up because I think it's an LTD thats been put under a new paintjob.