ESP CS Alexi (green pinstripes) on Ebay

I'm very sorry for the confusion but that was my attempt at joining the confusion. I failed.

on topic : so according to SOB Alexi did in fact borrow the guitar

yea cause his alexi green pinstrip broke its neck so he borrowed it from roope

ir eally gotta feel sad for alexi about his situation that time..fitrst gettin his 2 treasured guitars stolen then the third one broke its neck ZOMG sad :(

^FFS STOP IT!!!

Alexi DID NOT borrow Roope's Jackson because Roope DOES NOT have a gren pinstriped RR! It is (yes, it is, check the posts in this thread and read what K-man said about it) Alexi's and it's atm at COB's rehearshal place in a bad condition. Is the same that can be seen during Sixpounder at Tuska 2003 and in the Kuuden Kielen Maistereita vid. It is not Roope's, it's Alexi's.

P.S.: Yes, I'm in huge hungover and pissed off because tomorrow I have exam and I'm not going to be able to learn a single page with this headache. But this doesn't affect to the acuracy of my post.

If you want more ask him:

Yes, It's hammered! It's sitting in the band room right now.

eveningninja, Dude I'm not the tard here. They!! said it not me. I was just pointing it out to their asses.

WTF?

And his real Jackson is sitting in a case in the band's rehearsal room, and it is well... a bit beat up. For the guy who was asking.

So Ninja... Get your (green pinstripes) right. or at least post it correctly.

Not my fault he F'd it up.