The edward ESP alexi Rhoads

Alexi has said himself that he doesn't like the ESP guitars he has and the only reason he uses them is because he couldn't afford to replace the Jacksons and ESP threw the guitars at him for free. The ESP is hardly worth five thousand dollars. It has EMG-HZ H4 passive pickups, whereas Alexi's custom Jackson had the best active pickup on earth, made by Jackson, extremely hard to find. I think it's called the Jackson J-50 Active but I'm not positive. If you want an Alexi Laiho guitar, order one through the Jackson custom shop for about a thousand dollars less than buying the ESP AL-350RV signature model. Not only is it cheaper, it's an authentic Jackson custom shop guitar made in the longest running, most reliable custom shop in the USA.

I don't remember exactly where but I'm pretty sure it was in an interview sometime in the summer of 2003.

The guitar knowledge is just from being a Jackson addict. Believe me, I'm not just saying all of that because I like Jackson the best, I like ESP's too, but the Alexi sig model by ESP is a horrible deal. I would buy one if I had the money just because it's Alexi's signature guitar but I would not remove it from the hardshell case EVER.

hey pita bread, all those guitars, sorry to say, will not ship to america. Except for the viper, not a one of them is an original idea, they were stolen from gibson and jackson.

they will not ship them to america. sorry

bobvex said:
I wetn over to DC-GL today, apparantly ESP Japan will not ship anything "rhoads" shaped over to the states for fear of getting Sued by Jackson.
so would CoB be able to tour the US at all?
if john doe is not alowed to play such a thing in the US, is alexi?

@gkelter; jackson never made active pickups.

gkelter said:
It has EMG-HZ H4 passive pickups, whereas Alexi's custom Jackson had the best active pickup on earth, made by Jackson, extremely hard to find. I think it's called the Jackson J-50 Active but I'm not positive.
Like TIP Said, jackson didnt make active pickups, and it was a USA J-50 BC (Bridge-Ceramic [Magnet]) Pick up with a JE-1000 Active Boost. I have both of these, and the only tough one to find is the JE-1000, and i have one :D. once i get my new neck on the guitar i will be installing it.

TIP-Doppelkeks said:
so would CoB be able to tour the US at all?
if john doe is not alowed to play such a thing in the US, is alexi?

@gkelter; jackson never made active pickups.

Of course he could. It's not a bag of heroin he's playing; it's a fucking guitar.

This has dick to do wtih this post, kind of, but I just traded my rr-3 for a Ibanez rg7620(?( excuse the abundance of red wine idiocy)) seven-string something... Just yesterday. I have to say I fucking hated the jackson neck. Stupid anglo-american crapo product :lol:, now the Japanese know how to make a great axe. Not sure where ESP is made but it has to be better than Jackson(though I am worried about Alexi having to carry all that extra weight of the six hundred pounds of wood that ESP added to the RR-ripp-off). I will say the Rhandy models look the best on the market but that models chips in the paint so damn easy! Plus I had problems with feedback/humming. I would 've burnt the guitar under un-christian conditions out in the woods if the shop I traded it into would'nt have taken it! Now it is on to complain about the Swedish taxes...G. Persson you evil fucking dick :lol:

ummm the RR3 is japanese silly old man, the japanese made that neck. :lol:

and yes the J-90C is a very hot passive pickup. If i get that. . .and use it with the JE-1000 that i have. . . .HOOOOOOOOOLlllyy shit.