Alexi's Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureGuitarist89

I <3 Jacksons
May 5, 2006
I saw some pictures in their gallery of Alexi using a Jackson in the Japan '99 tour and after that he is using ESP guitars. I curious mind wonders if he still uses the Jackson or if he still even has them. Did he switch because of the quality of the guitars or is he experimenting with ESP? Any feedback would be great.

P.S. I new here and have been playing guitar for 9 months and love it. I just wish i could at least keep up wit alexi on the songs i try to play. Also, when going to drop anything tuning wise, how do u go about doing that? Do you drop tune all the strings or just a few? I hope its not too much trouble for anyone to explain to me. Thanks for the help.

FutureGuitarist89 said:
I saw some pictures in their gallery of Alexi using a Jackson in the Japan '99 tour and after that he is using ESP guitars. I curious mind wonders if he still uses the Jackson or if he still even has them. Did he switch because of the quality of the guitars or is he experimenting with ESP? Any feedback would be great.

P.S. I new here and have been playing guitar for 9 months and love it. I just wish i could at least keep up wit alexi on the songs i try to play. Also, when going to drop anything tuning wise, how do u go about doing that? Do you drop tune all the strings or just a few? I hope its not too much trouble for anyone to explain to me. Thanks for the help.

Sticky: New to the forum? Read this.

How fucking hard is it. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.