The ESP's

...Probably never played more than a japanese jackson or a fucking korean LTD in your lives, thus whining about it seems overly gaytarded. Fender owns Jackson, yes. Its a business. Before that, Jackson was owned by a Japanese company called Akai Musical Instruments (AMIC). The ownership has nothing to do with the quality of products that a company produces. Jackson still has their same shop in California, the same shop they've been in since before the Fender buyout. Fender has done nothing but improve Jackson's advertising, marketing and commercial well-being. Since the Fender buyout, a significant number of improvements have been made throughout the Jackson line-up, especially with their imports.

ESP is a japanese company, through and through. Their "custom shop" guitars are all Japanese, including Alexi and Roope's. ESP's LTD line is all korean and Indonesian.

Roope has been quoted several times saying "Jackson sucks nowadays" and I've personally talked to him about this several times. He might be an amazing guitar player, but he, like most of you, just seem concerned with the politics of the whole situation. Jackson guitar's USA quality has only been getting more amazing, and their import line-up has been getting serious tune-ups since the Fender buyout.

The USA Jackson shop still has a large number of their original San Dimas employees from the 80's, so anyone saying "FENDER RUINED JACKSON" is 12 years old or younger, and an ignorant jackass.

I for one actually don't give a shit for names. Jackson, ESP, Ibanez, it's all the same to me. If it plays good, then I use it.

That's fuckin' funny,another time here we go:War_Blade with his Ibanez obsession,Rock_hydra adding the touch of sense,someone(this case Noah Martin) trying to close it because he knows the truth about it and,finally...
¡everyone will continue thinking the same and nothig would change!

Oh!In my opinion also now Jackson sucks(why have they stopped making the Rhoads with Floyd Rose and 24 frets?)and ESP has become better(I can't tell anything about the 50 series,but I've tested Kirk Hammet signature,EC 200 and F-250 and the f series bass and I found their sound very strong and defined).Also I have to give part of reason to War_blade,because Ibanez are also ok.And I won't try the custom shop thing because ALL custom shops can do the ecact guitar you want,doesn't matter if it's Fender,Jackson,Ibanez,ESP or whatever.

PD:My guitar is a Peavey,I only say this to make you notice that I'm not saying that Jackson sucks and ESP is the best because I own an ESP;just because is how it is.

children of COB said:
Oh!In my opinion also now Jackson sucks(why have they stopped making the Rhoads with Floyd Rose and 24 frets?)and ESP has become better(I can't tell anything about the 50 series,but I've tested Kirk Hammet signature,EC 200 and F-250 and the f series bass and I found their sound very strong and defined).Also I have to give part of reason to War_blade,because Ibanez are also ok.And I won't try the custom shop thing because ALL custom shops can do the ecact guitar you want,doesn't matter if it's Fender,Jackson,Ibanez,ESP or whatever.

PD:My guitar is a Peavey,I only say this to make you notice that I'm not saying that Jackson sucks and ESP is the best because I own an ESP;just because is how it is.
Jackson has never, ever, EVER made a production model Rhoads with 24 frets and a Floyd. Randy specced the original ones out, and thats how Jackson will keep them. Anytime you see a Rhoads with 24 frets and a floyd, its a custom order. Jackson recently produced an Indian made Rhoads with 24 frets, but no floyd.

children of COB said:

Have you ever played the Peavey v-Type NTB TR?
http://www.peavey.com/products/brow...046/number/00463460/cat/59/V-Type?+NTB+TR.cfm

That guitar looks pretty sweet, though I know of nowhere that would likely carry that model. I saw Willie Adler from Lamb of God play one and thought hey, that looks pretty cool and just wanted to check it out. I thought it was a Jackson, though, until I found this browsing Peavey's sites.

Noah Martin said:
...Probably never played more than a japanese jackson or a fucking korean LTD in your lives, thus whining about it seems overly gaytarded. Fender owns Jackson, yes. Its a business. Before that, Jackson was owned by a Japanese company called Akai Musical Instruments (AMIC). The ownership has nothing to do with the quality of products that a company produces. Jackson still has their same shop in California, the same shop they've been in since before the Fender buyout. Fender has done nothing but improve Jackson's advertising, marketing and commercial well-being. Since the Fender buyout, a significant number of improvements have been made throughout the Jackson line-up, especially with their imports.

ESP is a japanese company, through and through. Their "custom shop" guitars are all Japanese, including Alexi and Roope's. ESP's LTD line is all korean and Indonesian.

Roope has been quoted several times saying "Jackson sucks nowadays" and I've personally talked to him about this several times. He might be an amazing guitar player, but he, like most of you, just seem concerned with the politics of the whole situation. Jackson guitar's USA quality has only been getting more amazing, and their import line-up has been getting serious tune-ups since the Fender buyout.

The USA Jackson shop still has a large number of their original San Dimas employees from the 80's, so anyone saying "FENDER RUINED JACKSON" is 12 years old or younger, and an ignorant jackass.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Noah Martin said:
Jackson has never, ever, EVER made a production model Rhoads with 24 frets and a Floyd. Randy specced the original ones out, and thats how Jackson will keep them. Anytime you see a Rhoads with 24 frets and a floyd, its a custom order. Jackson recently produced an Indian made Rhoads with 24 frets, but no floyd.

In my country(Spain)no,in others in Europe-USA also I don't know,but not very long ago,someone in this forum,in a thread about guitars,showed photo and details of a Jackson Rhoads with 24 frets and Floyd.It costed 1000 euros,and if don't remember badly or they've not changed,custom shop lower price was 3000 euros,so it shuold be a production model,because it was no 2nd hand.

Rock Hydra said:
Have you ever played the Peavey v-Type NTB TR?
http://www.peavey.com/products/brows...?+NTB+TR.cfm

That guitar looks pretty sweet, though I know of nowhere that would likely carry that model. I saw Willie Adler from Lamb of God play one and thought hey, that looks pretty cool and just wanted to check it out. I thought it was a Jackson, though, until I found this browsing Peavey's sites.

No,I've never played this model,the only Peavey I've played is my own 7 strings Predator.

children of COB said:
In my country(Spain)no,in others in Europe-USA also I don't know,but not very long ago,someone in this forum,in a thread about guitars,showed photo and details of a Jackson Rhoads with 24 frets and Floyd.It costed 1000 euros,and if don't remember badly or they've not changed,custom shop lower price was 3000 euros,so it shuold be a production model,because it was no 2nd hand.
That guitar was either Box Vex's custom guitars, or a special run, not a production model. In Finland, Jackson produced a small batch of import Alexi/Roope RR's, called the RRLL. Again, it was a limited run and never was a production model. You can look through every Jackson guitars catalog since 1983 or so, and you will never find a 24fret Rhoads with a Floyd.

Noah Martin said:

Ok I just want to add to you how come you think this cause what your saying is Bull, Jackson MADE Rhoads 24 Frets Floyd and you can believe me from that caus i'm a proud owner of one, but to tell you this it was an limited edition, so i one way your right but they do still make them with Floyd, check mine out
search.php

Bye now

Justinschut said:
give him a break, counting is very difficult...

you know, like, you only have to accidentally double count 2 frets and you have 24 instead of 22 ;)
Thanks. You saved me the trouble of saying something disdaining like, "Looks like 22 frets to me. Nice work buddy, buh bye." :kickass:

See you people are reall bright, you know, Because at the end II said (You know before the picture link) "BUT THEY STILL MAKE THEM WITH FLOYD" that does not say 24 fret does it ;) :puke:

So now count again ;)