Jackson Stars RR-J2SP

OK, here's a list with all Floyds...

ESP RV, SV, LTD 600, EDWARDS > OFR made in germany
ESP LTD 200 > licensed FR
Jacksons RR24 > OFR made in anywhere
Jackson Stars > Schaller

Well i think we can be certain the RR24s,SL3,RR24M,RR5FRs Floyds are all made in Korea if its the FRT-O2000 OFR Replica. But yeah thats the general picture id say.

wtf? you mean the locking nut screws? those are cheap and easy to get. As for the ones in the back, one of mine is also totally destroyed because of much adjusting to the springs while changing tunings and using bad screwdrivers that made the screw worn. That i can blame myself for :lol:

Sounds a bit careless :lol: My locking nut screws have been holding for a good 3 months now without a switch. I am using a proper allen key now so. Im just pissed because of the screw in the back when i was stupid enough to actually use those bad screwdrivers and make the screw round. Ah well i bet its just to screw it out and put a new one in. Maybe...or will it hold?

^:lol: Dude, do you chase people and use it like an axe to beat them up or something? :lol:

I think he does :lol:

Fuck you both:lol:

What happened to the neck?

I really think it's the case (a jackson multifit case for RR, Kelly, Warrior)
In the shop and online they said it should fit, but I always thought it didn't, it put too much pressure on the neck. I got 3 years of guarantee so we'll see what happens. A 110€ case isn't supposed to destroy my guitar though.
I can't really think of something else, and except for the screws in the back I always treated my guitar with care (there isn't a single ding or scratch on the whole thing.)

well i have an ESP EV and the floyd just pwns,it stays in tune for a long time but its alway good practice to tune as much as you can :),i also have a gold OFR which is just stagnating cause the guys who sent me it sent it and one of the saddles which has the string locking screw in the back is screwed in not perpendicular to the others so its crukit*tryin to spell haha*and also even though both OFRs my chrome and my gold were made in germany the tremolo block where the strings connect to have different main numbers,the chrome OFR that came with my RV has the numebr if i remember right "32" whilst my gold OFR has a number of "37",so anyone has any light on the difference,....

and on another note anyone know where to get gold gotoh tuners exact to those which are on my RV cause over here ive been to nearly all shops and none have golod gotoh shipments for a long time,well thats my perception cause 4 months back i asked them they said 2-3 months yet now still 2-3 months RAGGEEEEE,and ebay doesnt have them correct types

Fuck you both:lol:

I really think it's the case (a jackson multifit case for RR, Kelly, Warrior)
In the shop and online they said it should fit, but I always thought it didn't, it put too much pressure on the neck. I got 3 years of guarantee so we'll see what happens. A 110€ case isn't supposed to destroy my guitar though.
I can't really think of something else, and except for the screws in the back I always treated my guitar with care (there isn't a single ding or scratch on the whole thing.)

I have the same case and my neck is fine :ill:

What about the humidity?

My mates Bc Rich Bass got totally fucked because it was always near a door to a balcony where there was some humidity/wind

Visbile difference? Besides the ''Made in Germany'' stamp that would be invisible when the floyd is in the guitar , I don't see any visual difference between OFR and the floyd on the RR24s.

Different shaped saddles and maybe the baseplate too.

Never noticed that, neither seems so noticeable now that I look at pics of Mitch's guitar and mine :ill:

It's very noticeable when looking at the headstock or when holding the guitar in hands and playing. How about if you look at the truss rod cover on RR24 and on RR-J2SP and see how far it reaches?....do you notice it then?