Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

Don't buy it!

This guy is raping you!

I have ordered a Jackson Stars FULL CUSTOM SHOP RR and after the taxes it will be much less than 2200€!!!!!!

Ask Mitch how much his cost....this would be the cost!!!!

Do not buy it!!!!

Wow, someone else with the same guitar as me, I've never seen it. Cool.

And yeah, FUCK paying that price for that guitar 2nd hand. It cost me 1320 Euroes in total for the guitar NEW with a hard case!!!!!!

GTFO dude.

I don't laught... :§
With my shop I buy 1600€ the guitar, more taxes (+/-25%), more send. But I don't have a flight case, just a cover Jackson to cook it. It is true that I had found it expensively with regard to my RR24, but it was equivalent to the ESP SV...
Honestly I saw the prices on the site where we ordered the guitar, I did not think of putting swindled fact... I am impressed that you found it that has 1350€ all inclusive, it is not even the price of mine without taxes.
Thank Nazgul for your fast reflection "This guy is raping you!" ;)

Tiègo;6706328 said:
I don't laught... :§
With my shop I buy 1600€ the guitar, more taxes (+/-25%), more send. But I don't have a flight case, just a cover Jackson to cook it. It is true that I had found it expensively with regard to my RR24, but it was equivalent to the ESP SV...
Honestly I saw the prices on the site where we ordered the guitar, I did not think of putting swindled fact... I am impressed that you found it that has 1350€ all inclusive, it is not even the price of mine without taxes.
Thank Nazgul for your fast reflection "This guy is raping you!" ;)

Tiego
ive PM'd you so we get in contact for more information !

thanks nazgul and warheart, but in any case I wouldn't buy it... even though i don't have cash right now i wouldn't buy it just because of the price... dont worry i know how to count... :lol:

and yeah... that's like 1.650 pounds... i could buy two J2SP at ikebe shop... :erk:

EDIT: if i order J2SP from ikebe, government would, let's say, "rape" me with tax and all that shit, because CRO isn't in EU, etc.... if and when i decide to buy it i'll tell the guy at ikebe to send it to UK, and then i'll go and pick it up... much cheaper...

Tiègo, no matter what, you're trying to rape someone. You're a flipper that tries to take advantage of selling the guitar here, where it is not available for sale new. That, or someone screwed you over when you bought the guitar.

This guitar costs new around 170,000yen. Ikebe is currently out of stock so I can't check the original price....Mitch still has a receipt from the shop and can show it. Shiping from Japan is LESS than 30,000yen. Maybe add 5,000 for bank fees. That is 205,000yen, add 30% customs duties (they are less!!!), it comes to 266,500 yen which is 1600eur.

All of the above prices, aswell as the customs duties and tax were exaggerated and the alltogether cost was stil 500€ less than what you want for the guitar!

If you still want to sell it here and try to swindle someone, I will contact the Admin. I will not tolerate something like that and he probably wouldn't too.

FYI, a fair price would be something like 1200€ if you want to sell it ;).

Tiègo, no matter what, you're trying to rape someone. You're a flipper that tries to take advantage of selling the guitar here, where it is not available for sale new. That, or someone screwed you over when you bought the guitar.

This guitar costs new around 170,000yen. Ikebe is currently out of stock so I can't check the original price....Mitch still has a receipt from the shop and can show it. Shiping from Japan is LESS than 30,000yen. Maybe add 5,000 for bank fees. That is 205,000yen, add 30% customs duties (they are less!!!), it comes to 266,500 yen which is 1600eur.

All of the above prices, aswell as the customs duties and tax were exaggerated and the alltogether cost was stil 500€ less than what you want for the guitar!

If you still want to sell it here and try to swindle someone, I will contact the Admin. I will not tolerate something like that and he probably wouldn't too.

IMO its stupid to sell here in COB Forums with overshot prices...If you are trying luck on a fanboy they will konw everything about alexis guitar woods to the price of the actual guitars and probably know about the jackson wildchild-look-a-like and if they dont they are not hardcore:lol: Nah but that price is really shocking. I Could fricking get a ESP alexi for that. A REAL ESP! Ofcourse some poor n00b might get hooked on that one and then IMO you should be punished with rubberfist in anus!!! SHAME ON YOU TIEGO:lol:

you tell him :worship:

^:lol:! that wildchild sticker is so shitty...
still if you want a better one use this pic for better results...
sinjap67.jpg

I'd put none of them, because they were Alexi's trademark, and any of us is/wont' ever be Alexi, as Alexi will never be us. Each person is different and unique, and try to imitate until this point is beyond fanboism IMO. It's not that you want the same shape and pickups (this is hardware and helps sound and that, and Alexi's Rhoads shape was a normal shape so it's normal), it's that you're trying to copy Alexi's every single detail. But that, as I said, is just my own personal opinion. You can either take it or not, and do whatever you want, I've no rights over anyone.

Anyone who even thinks of putting a wildchild sticker on their guitar is a fucking faggot.