Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

^^ you can actually send them the quote list and they will send you the aproximate price... I tried that for RR with green pin stripes and the price was somewhere around 1100 euros... not sure, try it and see... or you can even call them and ask... easy... :Smug:

^^ you can actually send them the quote list and they will send you the aproximate price... I tried that for RR with green pin stripes and the price was somewhere around 1100 euros... not sure, try it and see... or you can even call them and ask... easy... :Smug:

Did you send a quote list to Jackson or RAN?

Ahh ok. If I ever get enough money to spare, I'm going for a Custom Shop Jackson version of the green pinstripe RR. I'd only want the real deal.

Ahh ok. If I ever get enough money to spare, I'm going for a Custom Shop Jackson version of the green pinstripe RR. I'd only want the real deal.

same, but i'd be on their backs throughout the whole process

I've heard some weird shit about Jackson Custom shop lately.. Making pinstripes into painted bevels and whatnot

same, but i'd be on their backs throughout the whole process

I've heard some weird shit about Jackson Custom shop lately.. Making pinstripes into painted bevels and whatnot

Maybe the builders just got a shipment of Russian whores and have had too much buttseckz!

Yeah, they're having hard time building the guitar exactly to what you specified, I've seen pics of that guitar that had bevels instead of pinstripes, also one other guitar 24 frets instead of 22 as specified, last week there was a Jackson CS on eBay that had a silver swirl paint instead of plain silver or something etc.
I bet this is going to change after the NAMM in January....they're getting to many complaints from everywhere! I'm hoping for lower prices too.....

I'm gna whore my guitar in here too. :lol:

6y4y72x.jpg

thinking the green one and even the white pinstripe one my self, but in few years... as for custom shop, Jackson as well, because don't like that RAN logo on top of the guitar... but anyway, that is a lot of money for a guitar... need a lot of spare money... :lol: