Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

I wonder if you could like tell them to build a exact replica of the wildchild guitar or the ESP scythe one hmmm....with Ran on the headstock then ofcourse :D

I wonder if they'd make a replica of Alexi's green bevel RR. It wasn't a signature model and he only used it live on a few occasions so it's not like that many people even know it exists.

I wonder if they'd make a replica of Alexi's green bevel RR. It wasn't a signature model and he only used it live on a few occasions so it's not like that many people even know it exists.

I believe strongly they would...i knew about it but its true...its not a sig or anythin. No copyright shit so yeah they jsut coud.

They build nearly everything you want. The Scythe (I know a guy who knows another guy who owns one from Ran), or the RR with green pinstripes, or the Wildchild guitar etc.

They build nearly everything you want. The Scythe (I know a guy who knows another guy who owns one from Ran), or the RR with green pinstripes, or the Wildchild guitar etc.

Well Nazgul already said that they WON'T build the WildChild guitar. That's why I wondered whether they ever would build the green bevel one because it wasn't a signature guitar.

Well Nazgul already said that they WON'T build the WildChild guitar. That's why I wondered whether they ever would build the green bevel one because it wasn't a signature guitar.

Nazgul said JACKSON wouldnt :) Woud be fuckin cool to have a custom shop!

AlexiWildchild do you have the chance to get some pics?:headbang: How does it look? exact replica?

Ah, damn, I thought you were talking about Ran. :D Well yeah, the green one wasn't a sig, so maybe they would? But it would be fucking expensive.

AlexiWildchild do you have the chance to get some pics?:headbang: How does it look? exact replica?

I asked him before, he said he doesn't have pics. But I'll ask him again. :) Yes, as far as I know it's an exact replica.

Ah, damn, I thought you were talking about Ran. :D Well yeah, the green one wasn't a sig, so maybe they would? But it would be fucking expensive.

I asked him before, he said he doesn't have pics. But I'll ask him again. :) Yes, as far as I know it's an exact replica.

And its a RAN then right?:D hmm i got excited coz theyre much cheaper than a ESP but still custom shop...thank you so goddamn much if you can get pictures :) :D

Oh, I didn't realise you were talking about RAN.

Well I think it would cost around £2000 which is about $4000. Very expensive, yeah.

Yeah, the copy is a Ran. And the guy who knows the guy with the Ran has the real one, the ESP RV-350AL Scythe. He said the Ran sucks compared to the RV. But I think the Ran would be ok, maybe ESP STD niveau. And I'll try to get some pics. :)

And I know another guy (Sicmaggot08). He has the Edwards Sawtooth, the white SV, and the RV Sawtooth. His friend has a Ran Custom RR, and a Shamray Custom. He said they're both pretty good, but the Shamray is a bit better. But the RV is the best. :D

Oh, I didn't realise you were talking about RAN.

Well I think it would cost around £2000 which is about $4000. Very expensive, yeah.

Yes, it's very expensive. And Jackson have some problems or so, so the building time would be very long.

You know, when I first quoted a Ran custom, they said it would cost about 1300€. Nowadays it would cost nearly 2000€. That sucks.. Well, if you would want the black/green RR, you could consider asking Shamray. They're also a custom shop, from Russia. They made some veeeeery cool stuff. In example this one here: http://rockandroller.net/postnuke/html/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=20

Here's their homepage: http://www.shamray.net

Maybe ill just get a Edwards saw tooth or scythe :D well thatll be 1-2 years from now since i jsut got a rr24:) Edwards scythe woud be hot but so would saw tooth...there should be a Blk w/wht pinstrp and scythe inlays :)

I really like the headstock on this one. It's original but still really cool

ranheadce3.jpg

Maybe ill just get a Edwards saw tooth or scythe :D well thatll be 1-2 years from now since i jsut got a rr24:) Edwards scythe woud be hot but so would saw tooth...there should be a Blk w/wht pinstrp and scythe inlays :)

Yeah, the Edwards guitars are really cool. Very cheap, if you think about what you get.

I really like the headstock on this one. It's original but still really cool

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1773/ranheadce3.jpg

It looks weird, I don't know. Look at the Inlays:

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

Or the guitar itself :D

http://ranguitars.floriandecher.de/RRyellowBev.html

^^Its all a matter of technique not cutaway. I have a Jackson RR24 as you might see in this thread(lol you bumped it alive:lol:) and i have VERY short fingers but i have no problems reaching 24th fret...and i assure you my fingers ARE short.