Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

I'm gna whore my guitar in here too. :lol:

6y4y72x.jpg

Mitch...stop whoring that gorgeous guitar :oops: You almost make me want one too:lol:

^^maybe...we will see. Id have to get my randall home then from my bands rehearsal place since if i record anything with the peavey it will result in my camera sounding like a ape is getting fucked from behind and fat bastard is wanking to it. Well it depens on really what positiion you play and what you are doing. You CAN sweep pretty easily and you CAN make picking runs mega easily. It really WAS like that for me but after some time playing it got easier.

@ Warheart: can you PM me about how did you order your J2SP, and all the taxes and etc. please

Damn, this has been covered like million times here already, probably in this thread too. Just search for my posts...I think I told how to many times too. Or check Jackson guitars related threads.

BTW, I see you live 2-3hours from me, I sold my RR-J2SP two months ago :p.

Damn, this has been covered like million times here already, probably in this thread too. Just search for my posts...I think I told how to many times too. Or check Jackson guitars related threads.

BTW, I see you live 2-3hours from me, I sold my RR-J2SP two months ago :p.

i know, i know... but i was just looking at ikebe web site, and just wanted to know... nothing special...

hehe, we are neighbours... i was reading that you sold it... how much did you sold it for?

EDIT: ok, i have found Warheart's and your conversation about J2SP... it was in ANOTHER RR24 thread... :lol: when i decide to buy it (and when i get the money:lol:) i'll ask you again probably for some details, if you don't mind of course... it will take a while... :p

Nice pics of your guitar dude:Smug:

ive got a rr24 too.. But I cant tune it because its something wrong with and i dont know how to fix it.

the local guitar shop couldnt fix it either.

And i bought it about 4 months ago:erk: