my Alexi Wildchild Laiho Replica 01 Randy Rhoads, Guitar

yeah .. i don't know what to buy i have an Liccensed under on my Jackson PS-7 RR proformer and i have no problem with it so i think ill get an licensed under Gold one for this wildchild replica. because i don't have that much money :p

Fastbodom,
Niet luisteren naar die flikkertjes, ze hebben allemaal geen leven. Goed geregeld me die gitaar man! Klasse werk....ik zou het niet kunnen en al helemaal niet op jouw leeftijd. Echt top...

Well there are some kind of Updates

i disided to buy a Original Floyd Rose Instead of a Licensed under

i om SOOO inlove with the OFR its a gold one ofcourse !

But Im going to Remake a body

still need to find store that sells Alder wood.
But

its going to be Non recessed Floyd Rose
Rear Loaded

im going to make it still bolt on but with a little angle so i can make it Non Recessed Floyd :D

ALSO im Looking for Another Adonis Guitar (or the Neck only so 24frets.white binding.sharkfins)
And another Ofr Gold Trem somewhere arround 100-150 Euro's like i bought the first one and that one was like new !

MORE UPDATES To Come !

Good Choice.

Why not make a guitar from scratch. I mean shaping the wood and neck, adding your own fretboard, fretting it, and binding it yourself. There are places that sell 4 inch by 4 inch pieces of rock maple, get the length of the guitar and build it from scratch. then get a biscuit joiner and add the rest of the body. :)

I would advise against that, but probably because i don't like them personally. I'm of the midset that if you are going to use a floyd rose, use it the way it was meant to be used. a non recessed tremolo is found on a fender strat, use that one.

IMNSHO.

He wants to make an exact replica of Alexi's WildChild guitar because he likes it and it's not available to buy anywhere, nor is it orderable through Jackson's Custom Shop...just because YOU don't like the idea, doesn't mean it's a stupid idea. Why does everyone on here need to bash anyone that shows any kind of sign that they actually like COB. :rolleyes:

+1 :worship:

After reading through this thread i realized that fastbodom reminds me of night reaper. :lol:

i om SOOO inlove with the OFR its a gold one ofcourse !

But

Rear Loaded

im going to make it still bolt on but with a little angle so i can make it Non Recessed Floyd :D

ALSO im Looking for Another Adonis Guitar (or the Neck only so 24frets.white binding.sharkfins)
And another Ofr Gold Trem somewhere arround 100-150 Euro's like i bought the first one and that one was like new !

MORE UPDATES To Come !

So, in short, you're going to redo everything?