Why isn't Dan Nelson on the band page on NFWS?

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
It's been quite a while now since Dan's announcement as the new singer and Rob's return were announced, so are Belladonna and Spitz still on the official band site?

Let's get moving people. I want to get excited about Anthrax 2008!

Where's all the publicity, band photos, info on Dan etc?

It's been quite a while now since Dan's announcement as the new singer and Rob's return were announced, so are Belladonna and Spitz still on the official band site?

Let's get moving people. I want to get excited about Anthrax 2008!

Where's all the publicity, band photos, info on Dan etc?

Sorry timmy...
Since Brent is now working elsewhere, I've been the one trying to keep the site updated in my spare time. I've pulled down the old band bio, and replaced it with the press release for the time being. I've been in touch with Charlie, and there are new photos and info on the way. From what I've heard so far things are looking good for '08.

Sorry timmy...
Since Brent is now working elsewhere, I've been the one trying to keep the site updated in my spare time. I've pulled down the old band bio, and replaced it with the press release for the time being. I've been in touch with Charlie, and there are new photos and info on the way. From what I've heard so far things are looking good for '08.

Nice one - thanks for letting us know! :kickass:

:D

I agree, They seem to be overly cautious about giving out info.

With their reputation for being a revolving door band-especially in the singer department- I suppose I can't blame them too much for being careful w/the info they give out, or rather, with the info they don't give out.

I have zero expectations from the website and you shouldn't either. Remember - we never got a WCFYA design for the website when they were promoting that album - the WCFYA skin wasn't even added until after John Bush and Rob Caggiano were out of the band and replaced by Joey and Dan.