Dan Nelson:

What about Exodus' new album, I mean what I've heard is great (seeing them for the first time next month) but Holt is the only guy we know. Yet it is still Exodus. We still got the core with Scott, Charlie and Frank, along with Rob (thank god) who is to me THE lead player for Thrax and now a new bad ass singer, it's still Anthrax to me big time. Hopefully now that it's been announced there will be regular updates.

I agree Gary Holt is Exodus`s soul, but don`t forget that in the last album Tom Hunting got back to the drum kit and HE is the only original member :headbang:

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

As for me well having been a fan since the late 80s I guess I am still pysched about them regardless of the behind the scenes dealings.

For me it's still Anthrax. Though not having the same impact (mainly as there wasn't the Interweb back then) I felt the same somewhat wierd feeling I did when Joey got the arse and John was brought in. Too my surprise they unleashed their best album ever (SOWN).

As for Dan - I think he will do great and I wait with a lot of vented up anticipation for the new record.

LONG LIVE ANTHRAX

Im stoked that anthrax have a complete lineup again and can get on with writing a follow up to WCFYA, but at the same time, dissapointed that if/when they tour again, it wont be joey or john singing the classics as it should be. IMO Its far too late in anthrax's career to be hiring to a new singer and still try to cling on to the anthrax legacy :erk:

dumbass is indeed a dumbass,if u dont like it it dont listen too it,i love the fact that he can cut the mustard with the vocal,bush aint coming back

dumbass is indeed a dumbass,if u dont like it it dont listen too it

Huh? Where did that come from?
I'm not supposed to say he sounds like John???? I don't recall trashing the guy.
Besides, I've never denied being a DumbAss.

Though not having the same impact (mainly as there wasn't the Interweb back then) I felt the same somewhat wierd feeling I did when Joey got the arse and John was brought in.

Same here, just imagine what the sites like this one and Flabbermouth would have been like if they were around when Joey went first time. That was a shock for everyone but no one could express their points of view

You still here Gobshite? :lol: I love die hard fans. Die hard fans BUY their bands music, not say on their official forum, "Bollocks, fuck this band.", and "No. I have a choice - either PAY to listen to them, or don't - download it for free." That doesn't sound like a die hard fan to me. 782 posts in 5 years is ok. I'm just not a sad fuck who spends all his time on internet forums. I have a life. I'm far from a noob though, but at least I'll go out and buy the new Anthrax album, and yes, I'll join the CDC, and I'll go see them live, and I'll probably buy a shirt of two at the gigs. Die hard fan? Kiss my ass.

Right Dougal, ya feckin eejit. How's Mrs Doyle?

WOW!!! Dan is realy good, i listen that devilsize songs and i think its not a bush copy, i think he sounded between speed and thrash metal legends `channel zero` voices and soundgarden (begin ninetys).

Some parts of this song remember my by soundgarden, not the sound of voices but how he arranged his voice lines

example:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/55272241878a78/

and the songs on this location remember me totally to channel zero:
http://www.ilike.com/artist/search?artist_qp=devilsize

:headbang: :headbang:

Some parts of this song remember my by soundgarden, not the sound of voices but how he arranged his voice lines

example:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/55272241878a78/

and the songs on this location remember me totally to channel zero:
http://www.ilike.com/artist/search?artist_qp=devilsize

:headbang: :headbang:

I said he had some Chris Cornell qualities in another thread. I think the arrangement at least in that band is similar and I DO think he kinda sounds like Chris too. Except better.

That's not the Real Kahn.
This is the REAL Kahn:

ricardomontalban9.jpg

Try to imagine the best place Ive been
Can I go back again
Open my eyes it just no longer exists
I cant go back again
Im giving up my memory of what this used to be
Giving up my memory of you.

it's apt that they're reissuing 442 again...

long time lerker, sometime poster. i dunno how i feel about this new guy, i mean it's something, the bands not dead and with that in mind i guess we all have the lil' bit of hope that left many fans a long while back when the band went the "cash cow" route. The proof will be in the pudding as they say, when dan is on a stage, in front of me and about 2000 others in london, mic in hand banging out Madhouse, I Am The Law and What Doesn't Die then we'll all know if this works..

fingers crossed this is the time.

Whats up jabronis ? it took me not looking over here for eons for something to happen, Anthrax now will get space again on my mp3 player... there is a heartbeat after all. :)

merry christmas to all.