Dan Nelson:

Is it just me, but looking at one of those pics of the new guy is Charlie growing his hair long again?

That's fantastic news, isn't it!!!!! :headbang:

Anyone have any recent photos of Rob? Haven't seen him in what must be years....

He's one of my friends on Myspace ... :| Sad I know. Top guy and just chuffed he is back in the band. I love Dan (Spitz) but he has watches to make and other dreams to pursue now.

Given those demo songs we heard on the CDC (oh hang on maybe some of you haven't heard em yet?). Well they ruled - and it just wouldn't fit Spitz or Belladonna's style to be honest (in my opinion).

It's def following on from WCFYA though vibe and sound wise.

I am very, very excited about the future now. 2008 - new Thrax. YES PLEASE!!! :worship:

Given those demo songs we heard on the CDC (oh hang on maybe some of you haven't heard em yet?). Well they ruled - and it just wouldn't fit Spitz or Belladonna's style to be honest (in my opinion).

It's def following on from WCFYA though vibe and sound wise.

I am very, very excited about the future now. 2008 - new Thrax. YES PLEASE!!! :worship:

So am I, it is gonna rock:headbang:

There's a thread on the CDC message board where he answers questions..he seems really cool. I asked him a couple q's. He seems pretty down to earth.

Who cares any more? I've bought all the albums up to now, I won't be buying any more.
Scott and Charlie obviously listened to Gene Simmons $$$ or Bush would still be in the band. Everything they've done since that shitty "GOTE" album has been an attempt to make easy money at the expense of musical and personal integrity.
They said they were making "GOTE" because Bush was the man who SHOULD have sung on all the old songs, and Joey was a shit singer. Then a couple of minutes later when a fucking paycheque was waved in their faces Bush was out and "shit singer" Joey, who apparently couldn't even sing in key, was back in the band. Friendship? Loyalty? Musical integrity?
Fuck that - $$$$$$$$.

Bollocks, fuck this band.

There's a thread on the CDC message board where he answers questions..he seems really cool. I asked him a couple q's. He seems pretty down to earth.

Yeah, because no one ever heard of him before. He's not going to act like a rock star, cos he isn't. He's some Bush clone, because John Bush probably told them to go fuck themselves after they pissed all over him.

Who cares any more? I've bought all the albums up to now, I won't be buying any more.
Scott and Charlie obviously listened to Gene Simmons $$$ or Bush would still be in the band. Everything they've done since that shitty "GOTE" album has been an attempt to make easy money at the expense of musical and personal integrity.
They said they were making "GOTE" because Bush was the man who SHOULD have sung on all the old songs, and Joey was a shit singer. Then a couple of minutes later when a fucking paycheque was waved in their faces Bush was out and "shit singer" Joey, who apparently couldn't even sing in key, was back in the band. Friendship? Loyalty? Musical integrity?
Fuck that - $$$$$$$$.

Bollocks, fuck this band.

A little harsh there but I totally understand...
That's just the way things work for Ian and Benante...
Yeah.. it can be annoying the way they decide on things..
Man I've been a fan of these guys since 12 I thnk and I'm 32..
I've read and seen pretty much the evolution of anthrax since 90 and now..

I just hope they release good music......
just another thrax album to add to my many anthrax collection I have..

That just the way things are with Anthrax....

You have a choice to either listen to them or don't listen to them..
but at the end of the day you cannot deny that it is still HEAVY METAL...
MUSIC I LOVE AND MUSIC I WILL CONTINUE TO LISTEN TILL I'M DEAD...:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

You have a choice to either listen to them or don't listen to them..

No. I have a choice - either PAY to listen to them, or don't - download it for free.

I've bought every album they've ever done, apart from the first one. And I won't be buying the next one.
Same as Metallica who I also bought every release from, even St Anger - if bands want to treat the diehard fans like shit then fuck 'em. I'll spend no more money on these guys.

Fuck off then. We don't like your type around 'ere. :lol::lol::lol:

You don't like die hard fans? Hmm, what type of people DO you like? Fan boys who'll kiss Scotts arse no matter what shit he pulls?
Nah, that's not me. Anyway, who're you, noob? :Smug: Only 782 posts in aboot 5 years? Not got much to say for yourself eh?

A singer at last! But the officail web site still says nothing of this! :err:
Apparently he sounds a bit like John? Fucking hope so! :headbang: :kickass:

Death to the mulleted 80's!:puke:

You don't like die hard fans? Hmm, what type of people DO you like? Fan boys who'll kiss Scotts arse no matter what shit he pulls?
Nah, that's not me. Anyway, who're you, noob? :Smug: Only 782 posts in aboot 5 years? Not got much to say for yourself eh?
You still here Gobshite? :lol: I love die hard fans. Die hard fans BUY their bands music, not say on their official forum, "Bollocks, fuck this band.", and "No. I have a choice - either PAY to listen to them, or don't - download it for free." That doesn't sound like a die hard fan to me. 782 posts in 5 years is ok. I'm just not a sad fuck who spends all his time on internet forums. I have a life. I'm far from a noob though, but at least I'll go out and buy the new Anthrax album, and yes, I'll join the CDC, and I'll go see them live, and I'll probably buy a shirt of two at the gigs. Die hard fan? Kiss my ass.