Charlie Benante & Bush

I agree the headline is a bit taken out of context. Charlie probably doesn't want to talk about how he fucked John over haha.

Bush & Belladonna are both class acts. Period.

Absolutely! All John said here was that he and Charlie hadn't spoken recently. I really didn't read anything negative in that. I have lots of former coworkers that I haven't spoken to in years. Doesn't mean that we hate each other. People have their own lives. No big thing. I'm sure if they were in the same room, they'd get along just fine.

Absolutely! All John said here was that he and Charlie hadn't spoken recently. I really didn't read anything negative in that. I have lots of former coworkers that I haven't spoken to in years. Doesn't mean that we hate each other. People have their own lives. No big thing. I'm sure if they were in the same room, they'd get along just fine.

Very true - agree completely mate.

Was pre-empting the inevitable John vs Joey debate ... you know it's coming ;-)

I feel the same way about this.

What's kinda funny on this video is that the interviewer basically didn't know shit about Armored Saint, all he knew John was singing for Anthrax. John HAD to tell him they actually are having a new album out (which, I think, the interview was supposed to be about). His first question was something like "tell me about your new album La Raza", then I had to go back and check the date of the interview, because six years ago it probably would have made more sense.

This one guy was my best friend years ago who went travelling for two years, moved away, and now we haven't talked in years. He just stopped calling, and then he stopped calling back. I know why I he did it - it's got nothing to do with me - but it still fucking sucks! And it hurts. That's why on the rare occasions we cross paths, I go the other way. I fucking hate the guy who I once considered a brother, and I'd rather not feel that, so I don't want to see him at all. Still, if something really bad ever happened, I'd be there right by his side. No matter what. Just like straight out of a Bruce Springsteen song.

I get the feeling Charlie's that way too.