Have anyone here heard the new Old Man's Child album ?

BTK

Bind Torture Kill
Dec 13, 2002
Norway
www.causeofdeath.tk
It's getting released on january 20th, but I've allready downloaded it... Awsome album, I think it's one of OMC's best works...

anyone here heard it too ?

Originally posted by Necros
Does Galder appear on new OMC album, or is he still hanging out with Dimmu Bogir?

My favorite OMC album currently is Ill Natured Spiritual Invasion.

Galder is OMC. and yes he is still in Dimmu Borgir.

I just downloaded it. Not too bad. not as good as pagan or ill natured but i think its better than the last piece of shite.

I recieve the "In Defiance of Existence" (promo) on Monday, and I can´t barely wait!!! All of OMC efforts have been great... Just a shame that Century Media promos mostly suck!!!

I have heard a few tracks so far and they were very thrashy and the drumming very blast beaty. OMC circa PP and Ill-natured was more of a Black heavy metal band which was much more to my taste. but those of you that say its better than revelation 666 are probably right as that was such a bad dimmu clone it wasn't worth a turd. ok it wasn't that bad musically as its still Galder but the sound was way too Dimmu like after the fantastic Ill-natured. Maybe Galder wants to play harder these days and not have the great melodic riffs of those 2 great albums. Galder's vocals also seem to be a bit lower and more growly. Still this new album is cool from what I'v heard so far.

Originally posted by BTK
My fave. OMC album is Ill-Natured..but I think all their albums are awsome.. Rev.666 is not shit, but it's not their best work..
Agree,
I like Rev 666, but agree it is the weakest of 4 Cds out, definitely worth keeping for me though.

I am currently listening to "sons of satan" which combines Dimmu Bogir's "devils path" EP with OMC's "shades of life" EP, 9 tracks total and sounds great.......worth searching for.

(usually listed under Dimmu Bogir discography)

Originally posted by Necros
Agree,
I like Rev 666, but agree it is the weakest of 4 Cds out, definitely worth keeping for me though.

I am currently listening to "sons of satan" which combines Dimmu Bogir's "devils path" EP with OMC's "shades of life" EP, 9 tracks total and sounds great.......worth searching for.

(usually listed under Dimmu Bogir discography)

Yeah.. I have the album... Do you have it in digi version or in a case ?

Originally posted by BTK
Yeah.. I have the album... Do you have it in digi version or in a case ?
Have not seen a digi pack version, mine is standard CD case. The CD artwork is very lame (white letters on brown patterned background) so I made my own, now it is beautiful.

I might as well mention "born of the flickering" here also, 1st OMC album which I do have as a digi pack.

Okay...I have it in a digi pack with the white letters on brown background, but I've also seen it in a cooler digi version.
This version :
album11.jpg

heh..you really fooled me with you avatar.. I thought you was a girl, untill I saw your quote there.. hehe.. you've have gotten a lot of private messages or what ?

Originally posted by BTK
heh..you really fooled me with you avatar.. I thought you was a girl, untill I saw your quote there.. hehe.. you've have gotten a lot of private messages or what ?
I knew some would assume that so I used signature line to warn people, and turned off private messages. I always like to use female gothic vamps for avatars in all forums I post.

I have noticed many other female avatars for male members here,
there is old saying, don't judge a book by its cover. :)