have u heard about Pantera?

well i read something from guitar world about dime and vinnie being left out in the cold about pantera because rex and phil are too busy to talk to them about it. that would suck as if it was really true. i wanna see pantera live again! fuck.

phil is a fucking son of a bitch

yeah, but you know...
i mean if pantera would split up.. its not that i really care about it..
its not like they were active in the scene lately...
so its the same to have them around or not to, u know?
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Originally posted by tod
pantera is one of the best metal albums i've heard. i hope they play more so i can go to some concerts with them. does phil still sing for any band because he is a crazy shit?

Yeah I think part of the reason is that Phil's off doing his own thing with his other bands and not any time for Pantera.

and again.... does anyone really cares??
i mean... Pantera is one of those bands that you need to know they are still around...
but other than that..
they havent really given something to the metal world lately...
:( :zzz:

i hate phil

phil just wants to do a thousand fucking side projects with ppl. "i wanna do a black metal band with so and so. i wanna do a grind band with so and so. i wanna do a necro-corpse metal band with so and so. i wanna do a power metal band with so and so. i wanna do a anti-christian goth band with my fucking butt buddy's from new orleans." just shut the fuck asshole. fucking ohil

i know they're not around now and stuff and if they left i really wouldn't notice, but knowing they're gone would rot.

-EY

Wouldn't that involve a Kentucky Fried Chicken or the return of WCW or their thirteen year-old cousin or something like that?

Phil is a suicidal needle freak...Dimebag and Vinnie need to drag his ass into rehab to save his life. If it saves his voice too, then good...otherwise, find a vocalist and bassist ASAP.

eeehhh just give it time. they may be mad at each other and busy with other things........but Pantera aren't going to give up on Pantera.