Have you ever taken acid?

have you taken acid?

• Total voters
i never did any acid, tho my 1st (and up n till now last) shroom trip was a fucking bad one. i like xtc better, tho the synthetic feel to it made me abandon any form of addiction, fortunately :)

nah i havent had lsd, not sure if id try it or not - wouldnt mind having the experience, all knowledge of all things is good, but someone once told me not to both if you have a wild imagination etc cause it can lead to a bad trip.

blackeyed said:
nah i havent had lsd, not sure if id try it or not - wouldnt mind having the experience, all knowledge of all things is good, but someone once told me not to both if you have a wild imagination etc cause it can lead to a bad trip.
make sure yer in a fine but small company of trustworthy ppl, should be alright but take care

hehehe, well i cant stop you, and fuck it could leave you with wonderful experiences which i dont want to withold from you like.

just saying, if u up for it, do it good and easy :) its not a fucking sin to take drugs or anything

11th%20comm.jpg

i refuse to take chemicals - pills, acid, heroin, cocaine, and all that. i've tried weed but i'm not a smoker so it wasnt very pleasant...