Have you ever taken acid?

have you taken acid?

• Total voters
toolsofthetrade said:
226878.123820.jpg

oooh!my dogs will love this one! :tickled:

Never did acid. Though I've done large quantities of mushrooms, MDMA, ecstasy, coke, crack, quaaludes, percoset, percodan, valium, and hash, I was always afraid of doing acid or anything more extreme. Though I've probably taken enough 'shrooms at once that even surpass an acid trip. I always wanted to try ketamine though. Too late. Can't do any of this anymore.

why and how, what?

We ended up living in a warehouse, my boyfriend and I. He started shooting coke, we spent all our time looking for it between work, getting about 2-3 hours of sleep a night if we slept. My mom had no idea that the money she was sending me was supporting our habit. I ended up with a bleeding intestine with my latent Crohn's disease colitis being fully triggered into the worst attack I've ever had, I filled the toilet with blood a couple of times a day for over a month before I realized something was wrong, that's how non-important anything was but getting high. I was 97 pounds. Fully ill. one night when smoking, I got too high, my heart, I couldn't move for my heart could not handle a single muscle contraction, I thought it would kill me, the slightest effort. It was an effort just to breathe. I layed still unable to fall asleep for hours and hours , watching Randy continue to smoke. That was the last night I ever touched any substance, even alcohol.
Randy ended up injecting more and more over a couple of years, ended up fully psychotic, picked up by the cops and sent to the state psych. hospital for a two months. My friend and I couldn't get him out before the state decided to release him. He continued injecting. moving into heroin as well. He got arrested many times, stole everything from every friend he had, taking stereos, cars, etc. He died in a car accident while visiting his junkie brother in Eagle, Colorado.

Do you think I'd ever be touching substance again?

I didn't care about my life. Simple as that. Didn't care about a future. Till it almost killed me. That's what it took. I still struggle everyday to care about these things, myself the future. I still haven't learned how to see that there really is a future. Most of the time I don't really know why I'm doing anything I'm doing, for what?
This existed before I started abusing, through it, and still. this is where it starts. It's basic, really.

nope, only drug i've been on is alcohol

... and trona, i reckon its great that you came to senses (imo). ive two mates that smoke pot, that's not half as serious compared to what youve been through, but most drug addicts say that that's the first step to seriously bad drug addictions. what do you think?

well, alcohol is much worse for you than weed but tis not considered a "drug", at the end of the day everything is bad if used excessively. no one died from weed anyways. tho it can cos serious brain damage if consumed too often, thats what me pa says, he deals with drug addicts at the hospital a lot.

nomana-nuniyan said:
why and how, what?

We ended up living in a warehouse, my boyfriend and I. He started shooting coke, we spent all our time looking for it between work, getting about 2-3 hours of sleep a night if we slept. My mom had no idea that the money she was sending me was supporting our habit. I ended up with a bleeding intestine with my latent Crohn's disease colitis being fully triggered into the worst attack I've ever had, I filled the toilet with blood a couple of times a day for over a month before I realized something was wrong, that's how non-important anything was but getting high. I was 97 pounds. Fully ill. one night when smoking, I got too high, my heart, I couldn't move for my heart could not handle a single muscle contraction, I thought it would kill me, the slightest effort. It was an effort just to breathe. I layed still unable to fall asleep for hours and hours , watching Randy continue to smoke. That was the last night I ever touched any substance, even alcohol.
Randy ended up injecting more and more over a couple of years, ended up fully psychotic, picked up by the cops and sent to the state psych. hospital for a two months. My friend and I couldn't get him out before the state decided to release him. He continued injecting. moving into heroin as well. He got arrested many times, stole everything from every friend he had, taking stereos, cars, etc. He died in a car accident while visiting his junkie brother in Eagle, Colorado.

Anyone fancy a pint?

rafael said:
nope, only drug i've been on is alcohol

... and trona, i reckon its great that you came to senses (imo). ive two mates that smoke pot, that's not half as serious compared to what youve been through, but most drug addicts say that that's the first step to seriously bad drug addictions. what do you think?

I don't know about that. I never could smoke pot, myself, but I liked hash. I think it depends on the person. Randy smoked pot almost every day of his life since he'd been young. He was an addictive type, addicted to the rush. He loved extreme risk of all kinds.
Some of these drugs, like crack, anyone can become addicted on their first usage. So it's best to just never start, it's just highly addictive.
I did a lot of drinking which is the main drug for me that led to doing other stuff, if there was a particular drug that led to something, that would be it.

Some people can function on drugs, like pot their whole lives and it doesn't seem to lead to anything worse.

I'm a purist though. I think if you're not going to do drugs then you shouldn't do anything. Live raw. Deal with it. That's how I think now.
Lots of people say they don't use but then they drink like crazy, etc. and claim to be clean. Bullshit. You run into this mentality in Narcotics Anon. a lot. One of the reasons I stopped going. So much bullshit.

Fly free, man. This is tough. Very few people can or will do it.

hmmmm, what's the actual difference between pot, hash and cannabis?

I've to say that I agree with your saying about doing it 'raw'. There's no point in doing something partly, if you're supposed to stay clean, that means even not drinking alcohol like. You can consider me a hypocrit because I say that I haven't used any drugs and I reguraly drink a few beers now and then.

I've some, not necessarily serious, plans about beginning with drugs when im 60yo. Only if I've managed to have done some proper things beforehand. Opium is my choice of drug. But then again I shouldn't really joke around with things like these.

rafael said:
I've some, not necessarily serious, plans about beginning with drugs when im 60yo. Only if I've managed to have done some proper things beforehand. Opium is my choice of drug. But then again I shouldn't really joke around with things like these.

What exactly are you talking about , Raf?!

Argh, maybe drinking alcohol every day is worse than smoking pot every day, but don't tell me common weekend alcoholism is. I only tried pot max 10 times, never was any good at it, I go into a fit whatever I smoke, so I might only partially have succeeded, but I remember not being able or rather not wanting to concentrate afterwards, for weeks I mean, horrible.

But hey, maybe it differs from people, I have self-proclaimed pothead mates who are in school and everything, so t can't be that bad.