Have you guys started writing for the new CD yet?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Hey Jasun & co.!

Have you guys been writing for the new album recently or is that too early yet? Just curious...

It'll be cool what direction you'll be headed next...

Cheers!

What is up my brutha Batmura and not a bad question to ask at all.

Yes we've been writing for the next CD and believe it or not we only have one more tune to write and the next CD will be written musically. This music is seriously insane with lots of massive passages from all the players. We're very, very, very pleased on that end.

Troy and I wrote the lyrics to a very long song we have on the CD and it's we're very STOKED on how it came together. Troy and Chris have a song written lyrically and the melodies are pretty much put together for both songs. I don't know where Chris is on lyrics we've been trying to hear some stuff from him at the moment but have nothing to share on that end.

The CD will come out next year and we're aiming for a Feb. or April release date.

Once everything is written I will have a better time explaining everything and let everyone know the whole overall vibe.

YOU ALL RULE!!!

Jasun

Damn Jasun! Thats such good news. Just keep the writing process flowing. As long as its it there you'll never will have s shortage of tunes.

From my vantage point Zero Hour grows bigger and bigger. I seriously believe you guys can be quite successful.

Ah news I love to read. These guys are a fountain of endless creativity!!!! And excellent creativity at that!!

Awesome!!! Man I can't wait 'till early 2008 so I can get another ZH masterpiece to enjoy. Enjoy is definitely an understatement. These guys rock! Look forward to hearing what lies ahead for these guys. Metal!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: