Haveing trouble installing Vst Plug-ins !!!

Brady k

Punish Them
okay , i have downloaded these free plugins , Voxengo Boogex and Voxengo Elephant, and they are Dll files that you are soposed to put in your Plug-ins folder in your Daw,,, i am using Pro tools 7.4 for windows vista ,

i have put the Dll files in every folder i can find that says plugins , and they still wont show up in pro tools ,
can pro tools only hold so many plugins ? or is there some setting to scan for new plugins or somthing ,,

if anyone knows what i am doing wrong,,
please help ..

Thanks guys !!

Pretty much everything ; You are supporting terrorism and don't know what you are doing. Solution is easy: sell the m-box, buy a case of beer, switch away from audio engineering and let someone else do the job for you.

hey buddy ahjteam ,, people post questions on here for a reason!! , to get help or constructive critisim ,, , if you don't have anything good to say and all you want to ridcule people ,, then get a life faggot!!

ohh ya i have a digi 003 not an mbox,

Brady, Pro Tools kicks ass and is essential to be fluent with if you are serious about being a successful audio engineer. You're going to find a lot of people around here who don't like Pro Tools (for some reasons more understandable than others), but this subject has been argued and debated way too many times on these forums and I don't intend for that debate to once again unfold in this thread. As for your question, the previously mentioned fxpansion wrapper is a good answer if you want to hang on to Pro Tools (and I recommend you do).

Brady, Pro Tools kicks ass and is essential to be fluent with if you are serious about being a successful audio engineer. You're going to find a lot of people around here who don't like Pro Tools (for some reasons more understandable than others), but this subject has been argued and debated way too many times on these forums and I don't intend for that debate to once again unfold in this thread. As for your question, the previously mentioned fxpansion wrapper is a good answer if you want to hang on to Pro Tools (and I recommend you do).

what he said