HCDR lyrics

Not only are those lyrics not official, they aren't even correct, as anyone with a functioning ear could probably tell. For example, Alexi's scream at the begnning of You're Better Off Dead is written as "War-Eyes!" Yes, you read the right. War-Eyes.
Or from Bodom Beach Terror:

Starts slowly die (...starts slowly die)
Words rising high (...words rising high)
We'll pay you the Bodom beach terror

I know Alexi isn't the greatest lyricist on the planet, but come the fuck on. Those make no sense at all. And my favorite from Angels Don't Kill:

The rips on my eyes that show me... what black is!

I think its pretty clear the line is "Rips out my heart to show me how black it is" Anyways I'm not trying to be a dick to you or anything but I think people should know those lyrics aren't official (Needled, Chokehold, YBOD, and HCDR are taken with from the album booklet, with the exception of "War-Eyes!") and they were interpreted (poorly) by somebody who obviously didn't take the time to think about whether or not the lyrics he thought he heard made any sense.

Dude the album IS released (since January 1st). CoB never prints all the lyrics...

Hahahahah some of those lyrics were fucking funny... don't they realize that if it makes absolutely no sense at all it's probably wrong??