Headbanger's Ball Dimebag Tribute

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
Did anyone happen to see the Headbanger's Ball tribute to Dimebag Saturday night? It was cool that they at least recognized the anniversary. I saw a Scott Ian quote, but nothing about beard theft.

RIP Dimebag...long live the six string!

Yeah, I watched it while throwing a beating on a case of beer. It was pretty cool but I think it could have been better. The interview with Vinnie was tough to watch because you could see he was fighting back tears the whole time. I can't imagine. I am best friends with my brother and they always seemed like they were also. I never want to think what it would be like to lose a sibling, let alone being a witness to their murder.

MyHatred said:
Yeah, I watched it while throwing a beating on a case of beer. It was pretty cool but I think it could have been better. The interview with Vinnie was tough to watch because you could see he was fighting back tears the whole time. I can't imagine. I am best friends with my brother and they always seemed like they were also. I never want to think what it would be like to lose a sibling, let alone being a witness to their murder.

And dealing with the guilt of surviving...tough stuff, man.

Oblivious Maximus said:
SHIT! I fucking missed it. I never knew they were paying tribue to Dime.

You didn't really miss too much...it was mainly Pantera videos and a few Damage Plan videos...the interviews were ok, Vinnie and Zakk were the only significant ones. It was just nice that they did something cool, because Headbanger's Ball is a complete waste otherwise.