Headway Festival - Enchant Headliners!

My jaw DROPPED last ngiht when I read this on the Portnoy forum - Fates Warning with Portnoy and drums, co-headlining with ENCHANT?!?!?!

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina...............o_O

daydreamer said:
Certain sources claim that Enchant will not only be participating in this festival but they will be headlining it! Ed? Maybe you know something about this? hmmm?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181367

ohboyohboyohboy!

I do daydreamer, but only a few days ago did I hear about it? Actually Ze Dan the man saw it! He asked me about it and I checked in with IO and the word I got was, yes thats going to happen :cool:

Hey we just heard about this, Doug told me that the folks at Headway have been trying to get us for this for some time but we have just never been over at the right time.

We were holding off announcing this and some other big news until we get more news, or official news I should say. We are indeed coming over around that time but I can,t say much more yet until we here the details.

I can tell you all that we are pumped about this, and other stuff happening soon!

Does this not rock or what! This will be one hell of a festival!

To be continued.....................................

Dan thanks T.M Stevens is amazing.

NP : The Dregs , Take it off the Top. Dave La Rue rules!

I think this is amazing news, even if there is no chance of me going to this event. Quite an honor to headline a festival, and Enchant really deserve it. Way to go, and good luck!:tickled: :D Seems like things are looking up, its about time!