Headliners FATES WARNING and ENCHANT confirmed

Frurken

Apr 7, 2003
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Dear friends,

We can't keep it to ourselves much longer. We are proud to announce that ENCHANT (USA) and FATES WARNING (USA) are confirmed to headline the festival.

Legendary progressive metal band FATES WARNING recently released their stunning and long awaited new album FWX. A brilliant, mesmerizing and surprisingly modern sounding album that put FATES WARNING back at the top where they belong. Don’t miss out on them, Headway Festival will be their only show in Western Europe.

Progressive rock band ENCHANT have built up a respectable discography, topped with the fantastic live album LIVE AT LAST that was released last year. This recording reveals why ENCHANT is a must-see live. Blazing, emotional progressive music, and what’s more, a performance that is approaching absolute perfectionism.

Pre-sales for the festival will start in February. More bands will follow VERY soon. Keep posted on headwayfestival.com

I know this year it took us too long. Thanks for all your trust and support.

Freek
Headway Festival Team

:(
Fates Warning would be a perfect reason for me to go, but i will see them 2 times in my country eheheeeh.. I dont like Enchant
BUT - still waiting for other names that will be (hopefully) intriguing

Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater) will be playing drums for Fates Warning at their headlining appearance at the HEADWAY FESTIVAL in Amstelveen, Netherlands on April 3rd 2005

StuckFick said:
Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater) will be playing drums for Fates Warning at their headlining appearance at the HEADWAY FESTIVAL in Amstelveen, Netherlands on April 3rd 2005

I thought it was Nick D' Virgilio...

Wow, good news travels fast... Yes, Mike Portnoy will be playing the drums for Fates Warning at Headway. There are few people who can replace Mark Zonder, and Mike Portnoy is definitely one of them. It's going to be a unique show, so don't miss it!

Troy, thanks for your support!! Are you finished recording the new Zero Hour record yet? Say hi to Jasun, Mike and Fred.

Mike, did you get my message?? Please reply, we need metal from the US!

Freek
Headway Festival Team

FREEK RULES!!!

We finished recording the CD and it's being mixed at the moment. It might be mixed in 3 weeks. Once the mixes are finished, the label will have it sent out for mastering and we'll be closer to a release date.

Great job again for getting Fates and Enchant!!!! Headway is an awesome festival and 2005 Headway will RULE!!!

\mm/

Jasun/ZH

Oh and Jayzun... you gonna be there? Is there anything you can tell us? Wouldn't be headway without you sneaking in with one band or another ;P

Frurken said:
Wow, good news travels fast... Yes, Mike Portnoy will be playing the drums for Fates Warning at Headway. There are few people who can replace Mark Zonder, and Mike Portnoy is definitely one of them. It's going to be a unique show, so don't miss it!

Troy, thanks for your support!! Are you finished recording the new Zero Hour record yet? Say hi to Jasun, Mike and Fred.

Mike, did you get my message?? Please reply, we need metal from the US!

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Yes, Freek, I got your message and responded last night. Please reply with the details and we'll lock everything in. Talk to you soon.

That rocks about Portnoy! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Can't wait!

ZHJ&T said:
KILLER JOB FREAK!!! This already proves to be the best Headway yet. I hope everyone supports this great event.

YOU RULE!!
Troy/ZERO HOUR

Hey Troy!!

Good to see you here, remember Margaret from Holland?!
This year's HWF will rock! Fates Warning with Mike Portnoy... will you guys be there too??

Cheers!

Want to say thanks to everyone and Headway is going to be great this year!!!!

Troy might attend and wants too attend. I would love to make it as well to support this great festival and to chat it up with our friends. Big shout outs to Bringa (YOU RULE KAT!!), brotha Dennis, Frank, Flechdrop, Hawk, Pem and Marg, not to mention so many others!!!

Want to thank Freek, Onno and all the staff at Headway who have been so great to us. It's great to see people supporting this great event.

YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun/ZH

P.S. Hope to have news soon for everyone in regards to the ZH mixes soon!!!\m/